37: The Blue Moon

(kii pic)

" little girl. Is your name kyoya?"

Kyoya: hai. Who are you?

" I'm heaven's servant. My name is kii. Nice to meet you. Do you want to meet your mama?"

Kyoya: kii nii-san can bring me to see my mama?

Kii: you just have to hold onto my hand.

Kyoya takes his hand " kii nii-san won't lie to me?"

Kii: why would I?

That's when sho comes in from afar " kyoya!!!" She turns around" sho nii-san?"

Sho: who are you?!!!

Without a reply they teleported and disappeared.
_________________________________

Yato: what?!!!

Veena: who took her?!!!

Yato: I must take her back. Who took her?!! Who took kyoya?!!!

Sho: I don't know!!! He could just let himself in!!

Kazuma: wait. Let himself in? This is veena's shrine. You can't just come in without permission. The door wasn't destroyed when we left.

Rai: then who...

Meiko hits the back of yato's head " baka. Heaven's servant. They don't need permission to enter any shrine. Remember?"

Kazuma: why...?

Hiyori : .... tomorrow. Tomorrow is the blue moon.

Yukine: neh... what are they going to do to kyoya? Kill her?

Yato: kyoya... yomi...
_________________________________

( Keiji pic)

Sousei: are you ready? It's tonight.

Yomi: you won't do anything exaggerating or anything crazy after this right?

Sousei: that is none of your business.

Yomi: .... if you had to, I'll have to kill you.

Sousei laughs " kill me. If you even can. Plus, when did you become so busybody?"

Yomi: I don't want to. But I don't my kyoya to live in a crazy world you create.

Sousei: you changed yomi.

Yomi: changed?

Sousei:  I know you created the blue moon seal , ah no. Blue moon prayer to bring our mama back. But you never did try out that hypothesis. Don't worry, I trust your skills. But why? Why didn't you put it in practical?

Yomi: it won't make anyone happy.

Sousei: happy. That's it. You used to do anything to make me happy. But that all changed... must be because you met that yato.