10: Can't Leave Me Ever

hiyori:crows...?

Miyuki were feeding crows. There were a huge number of them gathering at the backyard.

miyuki:  People say crows are a bad omen.

hiyori: ale? This mark they have on their bodies...

miyuki: it's a seal. They collect information with their eyes and pass it on to yomi. Yomi keeps these information recorded on scrolls. The important ones pop up in her head like the rumours say.

hiyori: I see. They are like shinkis.

miyuki: something like that.

Yomi coughs " ahem."

miyuki: yomi...

yomi: why is she here? I thought I told you to turn her away.

miyuki: but...

yomi: do you have a request? Hiyori. Or are you going to be my shinki?

hiyori: well... you love yato right?!! Why did you turn him away?!!

yomi: he is no longer fit to be my bodyguard. I released him from his duties. You are the one he wants to protect. This kind of devotion to someone else, I don't need.

hiyori: ... it's not like that!! We are... we are... a family!!

yomi: get her out of here miyuki. If she comes again without a request, get the crows to attack her.

miyuki:yomi...

hiyori: wait!!

yomi: what?

hiyori: yato seems sad. Can you talk to him?

yomi: Request denied.

________________________________

hiyori: yato.

yato was reading a magazine lying on the floor " hm?"

hiyori: why don't you go and see yomi?

yato closes his magazine and lays flat on the floor " she has abandoned me. Drawn a line. "

hiyori: I don't think so.

yato: she shot me with a gun in my arm and kicked me down the stairs!!

hiyori: yato... have you ever... liked yomi?

yato: .... like... don't know.

hiyori: what was it like with yomi?

yato: .... don't know...

hiyori: don't know?

yato: probably...safe. I felt safe. Freedom. I could do anything I want.

hiyori: you should go see yomi once more.

yato: what if she chases me out?!! You know she is evil!! She shot me!!

hiyori anime veins " like you died from it."

yato: even so!! It's painful you know!!

yukine: just go already. Always moping around and being so quiet. It's unlike you.

______________________________

miyuki: you have a visitor yomi.

yomi rolls around the floor hugging her rabbit " huh... don't want..."

Hiyori and yukine comes in, " exactly like yato." they both think.

yomi sits up " oh. Hiyori. Yukine. Ice cream."

" it's like she doesn't remember what she did to me the other day." hiyori thinks. " none." they both say. 

yomi: sigh... so hot!! I will go take a shower.

hiyori: wait!! Yato!!

yato comes through the door " yomi."

yomi: a request? You don't have money yato.

yato: It's not that.

yomi: then?

Yato: it's like something is missing... I want to be back by your side...

Yomi: don't come and cry mama just because you can't find your plushie.

Yato: it's important.

Yomi: what are you talking about? Important... have you become my bodyguard for so long you have forgotten that, the important feeling you have for me is just that I'm just a important toy?

Yato: you're not that to me!!

Yomi: yea right.

Yato: if you don't believe me then use that stupid red eye of yours to look into me!!!

She stuns for a while" .... what?!!! I don't need to do that to know what I know is correct!! Watashi wa himitsugami da!!!"

Yato: oh yeah?!! You are wrong!!!

" I'm not wrong!!!" She pulls hiyori's arm " arigato for your present."

Hiyori: huh?!!!

Yomi: you , with nowhere to go, nowhere to return, I grant you a place to belong.

Yato: yomi!!!

Yomi: what?!!! Isn't this why you came?!!!

He slaps her " no!!!"

Hiyori: yato...

Yukine: yato...

Miyuki: yomi...

Tears flowed from yomi's eyes again . Yato reaches out his hands to touch her cheek. She turns away " go away!!! I don't need you to protect me!!! I don't need you... " she breaks down and her legs collapses " don't need... go away!!! Miyuki!! Get the crows to chase them away!!!"

Miyuki: yomi...

Yomi: why are you not listening to me?!!! I'm your Master!!! I'll... I'll... release you... if you don't do it!!!

Miyuki: Yomi... stop it. You're hurting yourself.

Yomi: do it!!!

Hiyori: Yomi... you're actually suffering isn't it? For yato. We'll be together forever. That yaksoku.

Yomi: urusei!! I've survived in that omnyoji hell hole!! This is nothing!!! *Clenches chest where her heart is* Meiki!!!! I release...

Miyuki: I won't do it.

Yomi: I'll really release you!!

Miyuki: you can command those crows yourself.

Yato walks to yomi's front and takes out her bandage. Yomi covers her red eye " no..."

Yato: then trust me. I want to protect you.

Yomi: because we're the same. You pity me. I know. We're friends in that way. I know.

Their lips crashes together as yato grabs onto her dress. He lets go and they both blush. " Yato..."

Yato: you're really noisy. Noisier than me. I wish ... yomi to be safe. Wish yomi to not leave me. Wish...You not to keep anything from me. Gomen... I've nothing for you...

Hiyori: wah~~ yato saying gomen.

Yukine: first time. *Sweatdrops* this yomi sure is something.

Yomi pushes him over and lies on top of him " I won't let you go... are you sure?" He strokes her hair " ah. usagi-chan." (Rabbit-chan)

Yomi: hai. New name accepted. You can't leave even if you want to. You'll have to kill me to do that. Is that okay?

Miyuki: yomi...

Yato: you can't live without me huh? I got it. You heard it yukine.

Yukine: eh?... eh?!!! Hai!!!