32

------------------------------------------------- still at the hosptial------------------------------------------------------

laying in the hosptial bed bored out of mind cause no one here with me all i had was four white walls wih some suff on it about doctors and some other medical stuff on them and a small tv which didnt have anything good on until later that night. the boys come and go thourgh the day to make sure im okay and that i dont need anything and if i do theyll get it for me. but i just sit here and wait till the day theyll let me out of this rat hole. i was about to fall asleep until i heard my door open i look up and see Harry coming in with the docor smiling.

Doctor: Cher

Cher: Yes

Doctor: your allowed to leave now just be careful okay

Cher: okay

Doctor: okay well have a nice trip back to New York City and have a wonderful show

Cher: okay and thank you

harry grabs ahold of my hand and we both walkout while a bunch of fans and photogrphy were there. trying to get photos and were asking question. i wave and smile at them while were walking to the car. as soon we got in we drove staright to the airport and on our way to new york. we finally get there and when we got off the plane there was a whole bunch of fans screaming and yelling. we get in the van and drive to the hotel. when we get there we go into our room and see all the boys there and my brother.

Cher: hey guys

the boys: HEY CHER!!!

Cher: hi whats up

Liam: nothing just waiting for you two come back so we can go back over to Madison Square Garden and get ready to preform the bast show ever

Cher: oh okay how long will we be there for?

Liam: a while why?

Cher: cause i want to go shopping so i have somethin awesome to wear tonight on stage while im singing with my bro here

Louis: you go shopping when we get there cause you guys wont practice when we get there

Cher & Butchy: work for me

we both look at eachother and start laughing. we all get into the van and drive down town to MSG then we all go our ways me and butchy went shopping and the boys go to practice. while butchy and i were shopping we got stop a couple times by some people for autographs and pictures. we finally start heading back to MSG to get ready. when we get back i go staright to my dressing room to get ready. I'm wearing a cute country dress with a pair of cowgirl boots, I straighten my hair and curl it a little bit at the bottom, then I put on some make-up not to much then I put on my hoop earrings, my airplane necklace and a couple bracelets. I look in the mirror and I'm very happy how I'm dressed then I walkout and try to find the boys. I walk to where they were getting the ear pieces and their microphones all set to go. I go over and get ready cause I'm up first singing.

Harry: hey Cher

(Kisses the top of my head)

Cher: hi Harry what's up?

Harry: getting all set up and waiting to hear your voice tonight

Cher: awww Harry your so sweet.