9

Everyone: WOW!!!

We stood there for a couple of seconds until Struts said.........

Struts: are we all ready to partying?

All of us were like ya lets go, so we locked the hotel doors and went down to the car they got for us tonight. When we get to the club you could already here the music beat from outside and i was so ready to get there and start dancing and drinking and just have have a good time with my best friend and 5 really hot looking guys!!!! As soon as we get in there I get pulled to the bar by Struts. We sit there and wait for the bartender to come over, and when he come over he try's to flirt with me and Struts until Harry and Niall come up behind giving him a look. I wonder what that was about? After I got my drink I walked over to where the rest of them were sitting at and sat down. I look around club we were at and see some people that were so drunk they couldn't even stand at all, then I look over to the dance floor and see people dancing really close and some people dancing a way they shouldn't be and there were also people out there drunk and didn't care. Haha!!!! Then I feel this light tap on my shoulder and I turn my chair around and Harry standing there looking a little drunk already and we were not here that long.

Cher: yes Harry?

Harry: wanna dance?

Cher: ya I would love too!

He hold his hand out I grab it jump off my seat and we walk over to the dance floor and when we get there they start to play club can't handle me by flo rida. I started swinging my hips didn't really care if people were watching me dance. Harry was right in front me dancing like there was no tomorrow. I turn around and that Struts is dancing really close to Niall. I just smiled cause I know Struts finally found someone that she really likes and that won't break her heart into a million piece. While watching them I feel these two arms grab me and push me against their body and was now dancing really close to them now, then he whispers something in my ear..................

Harry: I want you to be mine and only mine.

I could tell he was smiling when he said it. I turn around to face him and say.....................

Cher: I would love to be your Harry! Haha!!!!

I could the drink I had earlier starting to take me over me.

Harry: really you would love too?

I kissed him for a couple of seconds and I pull away saying.......

Cher: does that answer your question?

Harry: yupp it does.

He grabs me and kisses me again but hard this time. After we were done with our little make out session we had we walk back over to table and sit and talk with the rest of lads and we play truth or dare. I'm not a very big fan of this game but I was drunk so I was in for playing this game.

They spin the bottle it lands on...........

Struts!!!!

Harry: okay Struts truth or dare?

Struts: dare

Harry: ummm okay I dare you to go over to that guy and flirt with him then walk away.

Struts: okay

She gets up and walks over this guys that looked about 19, 20 years old she over talking a for a little and flirting then she just walks away. The give the look that said what f**k then went back to talking with friends. We were all laughing.

We spin the bottle again this time it lands on me.

Struts. Truth or dare

Cher: dare

Struts: I dare you to give Harry here a boner

She says with a smile on her face.

Cher: okay!!!!

I was sitting there trying to think what I could and I was biting my lip and I could hear laughing.

Cher: what?

Struts: all you did was bite your lip and you gave him one. Hahaha!!!!!

Cher: oh!!!

I look over at Harry and see him trying to cover it up but it's not working at all.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys what's up????

Hope u guys enjoy this story so far!!!!

Plzzzzzz vote on this story read my other ones too!!!!!!

Bye guys!!

:)))))))))))))

<3<3<3<3<3