6

When I woke up I found two strong arms around my little body. I turn over and see Harry fast asleep still you could him snore a little but it so cute. I stared at him for while until.............

Harry: take a pic it will last longer. Haha!

My face got really red cause I was caught.

Cher: I would but my phone in the living room. Haha!!!

Harry pulls his arm away from me and gets up stretches then stands up and looks at me and says....................

Harry: wanna go get breakfast somewhere?

Cher: sure where though??

Harry: ummm......... Do you want to go to kings?

Cher: sure sounds good to me just let me get ready first.

I walk into the bathroom to put on my long sleeve shirt that says I want to dance with somebody, a pair of shorts, a pair of black supras , I put into a fishtail braid, put some make up on not to much, grab my black fedora, my sunglasses and my phone. I walk out and see Harry waiting for me.

Harry: ready to go?

Cher: yupp

So we walk down to the main lobby and as soon we get there we get bomb with Directionier asking for picture and autographs and asking who I was and stuff like that. There was also people there that were saying mean stuff to me but I didn't let it bother me. After we got through all of them. We walk a couple blocks down from the hotel and into the restaurant and we see that the rest of lads were here, so we told the person were with them and she took us to where they were at. Soon as I sat down the waiter comes over to take our orders and while he was there he kept on flirting with me but I didn't pay any attention to it. After we order we just sat their and talked until Louis says.........................

Louis: People are going to start noticing you now.

Cher:
what do mean by that?

Louis:
well when me and the lads here were walking here I picked up this magazine cause I saw this on the front cover.

Louis puts the magazine in front of me and I look down at wondering what he meant and then I knew what he meant. Cause on the front cover there is a picture of me and Harry kissing in the main lobby at the hotel. Then it says on it DID HARRY FIND A GIRL TO BE WITH? If you want to know more about this turn to page 47. So I do I go to page 47 and see a pic of me at the concert up on stage and some pics at the hotel some were even from when we were down at the pool.

Cher:
OMG! You have got to be kidding me right?

Louis: nope and also Simon Cowell wants to meet you too.

Harry: why?

Louis
: I don't know he called us and told us to tell her

Cher: when will I meet him?

Louis: sometime today I think he says.

Cher: okay well after this I have to go back to my house.

Harry: why do you?

Cher: cause I just need to make sure everything is okay there that's all.

Harry: okay after this will go

Cher: k

We sit there for a little bit longer talking waiting for our food and I feel this vibrating coming from my pocket so I take out my phone and see that Struts texted me

Struts: hey
I can't believe you kissed Harry Styles
Girl u r so lucky whats up?

Cher: hey
Ikr this all feels like a dream for me
And I'm eating breakfast

Struts: wait r u with them right now?

Cher: yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Struts: omg! I'm so jealous right now can u plz send a pic of them for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cher: give me sec k

Struts: kk

Then I turn toward boys and say...........

Cher: hey can I take a pic of you guys and send it my friend she wants a pic.

The boys: sure

So I take a pic of them then I send it to her

( now back to the texting conversation )

Struts: OMG!!!! Their sooooo hot

Cher: hahaha!!!!! I know they r

Struts: hey I got to go I have to go  say bye to my brother he is leaving to go to UK to play football or as we CAll it here soccer I'll txt in a bit later ttyl <3

Cher: kk oh tell him I said good luck and bye kk ttyl <3

I put my phone down after I sent the text.

Niall: what's your friends name?

Cher:
her name is Struts

Niall: cool name can we see a pic of her?

Cher:
haha! Sure

I scroll through my phone and find a pic of me and her at the beach.

Cher: here's a pic of me and her.

Niall takes my phone and looks at it and so does the other boys except for Harry. I wonder why he didn't oh well.

Niall: she's pretty cute. How old is she?

Cher: she is 18 just like me.

Niall:
really?

Cher: yupp, Niall what you doing now?

Niall: looking at some of the other photos you have on here.

Cher: okay!

Harry:
hey Niall let me see her phone for sec

Niall:
here you go Harry.

Cher: what are you doing?

Harry:
something!

I give a weird look then I heard DING!
I look over at Harry and see him pull out his phone. Then I see he texted my number to his phone. He gave my number to the rest of the boys. Then I heard another DING! from Niall phone.

Cher: what did he send you?

Niall: your friends number

Cher:
oh okay?

Then my phone stared to go off again and I took from Harry and saw Struts texted me back

Struts: hey whats up sista??????

Cher:
still at kings eating with them you????

Struts: trying to figure out this phone number someone just txt me saying hey here's the 814***-****

I look at the number then at them I show them the number then Niall said it was him who texted her sooooooo

Cher: ik who it is

Struts: plzzzz tell me I'm dieing to know

Cher: it's Niall horan number

Struts: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Cher: I'm not kidding call it and you'll see.

Struts: kk I will

I look over at Niall with a smile.

Niall: what?

Cher: you'll find out, oh you might not to have your ear to close to your phone.

Niall: what do you mea-

He was cut off by his phone ringing.

Niall: hello?

Struts: is this Niall horan

Niall: yes this is him who is this?

Struts: this is struts

Niall: oh hey what's up?

Struts: not much just sitting at home being bored you?

Niall: sitting with the lads and your friend Cher

Struts: awesome

Niall: we should all hangout tonight what do ya think?

Struts: ya sure but where?

Niall: ummmmmmmmu........... Can go to the