14

when we get back to the hotel we see the tour bus out front of the hotel packing stuff in it. harry takes my suitcase and puts it in the bus and then we walk hand in hand into the hotel and to find the the guys and struts. i wonder if she going with us on tour, i hope so.  we get up there and struts came up to me and hugs me really tight. after she let go of me she said.................................................................

Struts: guess what?

Cher: what?

Struts: niall asked me to be his girlfriend and to go with him on tour.

Cher: no way harry asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend too and to go on tour with him.

Cher & Struts: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry: why are you two screaming for and cher you have to go.

Cher: cause were both going on tour with you guys and that were your girlfriends and why do i have to go?

Harry: you have to show me something remember.

Cher: ugh right now?

Harry: yupp i told simon and he said he wants me to know if you can or not now then i have to go tell him.

Cher: fine! i'll talk to later struts.

Struts: kk have fun.

we walked into a room with some micorphones and some other stuff they use on their tour.

Cher: so where do i sit to do this or do i just stand here?

Harry: it doesnt matter if you stand or sit.

Cher: okay. 

i saw a gutiar right by me. then harry spoke..........................................................................

Harry: hey i have to go do something real quick simon needs something ill right back okay.

Cher: okay ill be here when you get back.

he leaves and goes do what he had to do. i walked over to the gutiar and i pick it up and i start to play a song i wrote called Our Song (by taylor swift) 

Cher:

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone

In the front seat of his car

He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel

The other on my heart

I look around, turn the radio down

He says, Baby is something wrong?

I say, Nothing I was just thinking

How we don't have a song and he says

Our song is the slamming screen door

Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window

When we're on the phone and you talk real slow

'Cause it's late and your mama don't know