27

The scary movie was called the devil

Inside ( FYI guys you should totally watch this movie is awesome) anyway were all sitting watching this movie some parts I would hide my face into Harry shirt until he said it was okay. Then I would come out of my hiding spot and watch the movie. After that movie was over we watched scary movie 1-4 then watched toy story just for Liam. After we were done watching all the movies we turned on the lights and cleaned up the place before going to our rooms. All the boys were out in the living room cleaning while Niall and I were out in the kitchen eating some of the leftover pizza.

Louis: hey what are you two doing in here you should be cleaning out there with us

Niall: we are cleaning

Louis: what are you cleaning?

Cher: we're cleaning up the pizza by eating it.

Louis: that's not cleaning

Cher: yes it is

Louis: no it's not

Cher: ya it is

Louis: HARRY! come in here and tell your girlfriend that eating the pizza does not count as cleaning.

(Harry walks into the kitchen)

Harry: what now Louis

Louis: tell your girlfriend that's not cleaning.

He says pointing at me while I have a piece of pizza sticking out of my mouth.

Harry: Cher that's not cleaning come help me and Lou clean up the living room. There happy!

Louis: yes yes I am

Then Liam walks in saying its all clean.

Cher: well looks like I'm done cleaning

Louis: AHHH !!!!!!

Cher: haha

After I was done eating my piece of pizza I got up told the boys goodbye and goodnight gave Harry a kiss then went to my room. I turned on the tv and watched the news for awhile then turned it on to cartoons then eventually fell asleep on the couch. I was in a deep sleep until I started to hear some noises so I woke up still half asleep a little got up and went over to the peep hole to see who it was trying to get in when I looked it was those two guys that try to get me when I was on the tour bus. I quietly and quickly go into my room grab my phone and go hide in one of closet in the way back where they would never find me. I sit down in a really tiny spot and I text Harry saying.........

Texting::::::::

Cher: help me those people are in my hotel room again trying to get me.

Harry : I'll be there in a second don't worry just stay where you are at don't move.

Cher: okay I won't please hurry

I turn off my phone and sit and wait for him to come help me. While sitting there I here noises out of my closet I'm in. In my mind I'm going what's going on out there. Then I hear voices More then one though first I hear the two guys then I hear about five other guys. Which I'm so hoping are the boys and not any of those other guys friends. I slowly creep out from my hiding spot and get closer to the door and yupp it was the boys. Then I hear two other voices which sound like police officers. I'm sitting in this closet freaking out cause I have no idea what to do. All I know is when ever I get out of this closet I'm running into Harry arms and never letting go. Then I get a text from Harry.........

Harry: Cher wherever you are you can out now.

I turn my off I get up and open the closet door and walk out to where everyone was at. They all look at me cause the look on my face was showing a little girl terrified for her life.