18

we wait to be seated  and we do the waiter tries to flirt with me , but i dont even notice him at all i was paying attention to harry and rest of crew i was there with. we talked about our lives like whats been going on, they wanted to get to know me a little bit more then what the boys have told them about me. so i say..................................................................................................................................

CHER:

im 17 years old

im from london 

i came to california to go to college

and also to away from my family that is in london 

i have one brother 

he lives in new york now cause he is performing on broadway now 

ummmm so ya there some stuff about me.

Management: you forgot one thing

Cher: and what that be?

Management:  that your dating harry and that you are now becoming a famous singer.  

Cher: oh ya and also that was two things too.

management: whatever 

Cher: okay

were sitting there real quiet eating our dinner until some guy comes up to the table with camera and starts taking picture of us and the flash from the camera is bothering and giving me a headache. 

Harry: can you please leave us alone and let us finish our dinner?

the guy: tharts what a nice person would do, but oh wait im not nice. 

he takes another picture and turns around, then i say this which i cant believe i did...............................................................

Cher: well then im not good girl then.

i get up from where im sitting and jump on his back yelling..........

Cher: GIVE ME THE CAMERA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is trying to keep his camera out of reach which is working for him cause im short compared to him he is really tall and big with muscles. he yelling for someone to get me off of him but no one is helping him until i feel someone arms wrap around my waist and pulled me off of him and sat me back down in my seat. i looked to see who grabbed me and it was harry. i look over at the rest of crew and they have a shocked looks on their faces. i put my head down cause i know i shouldnt have done that, but i didnt want that guy around us so thats the only thing i knew what to do then.  a couple that work there took the guy that had the camera out of the building and told him he wasnt allowed to be back, after what just happened. it got queit again until i spoke up saying........................................................................................................................................................................

Cher: im so sorry i knew i shouldnt have done that , but i got irrated . i say looking down at my plate.

Simon: its okay Cher your not use to the this yet but dont worry you'll get use to it pretty quickly. he says with a smile on his face.

i smile at him cause he knew i didnt know what to do at that time .

Louis: Cher i just got to say one thing about what you just there.

Cher: and what would that be louis?

he looks at management, simon and then the boys and the boys all had smiles on their faces they must know what he is already is going to say to me.

Louis: Cher that was probably the most funniest things ive ever saw in a restaurant that ive been with the lads, simon and management.

he starts to laugh and so does everybody else, so i felt a little bit better that they tought it was funny.

Cher: well thanks guys i feel a whole lot better cause i thought you guys were going to mad at me for doing that.

Harry: its okay dont worry about it.

we sit there for about another 15 to 20 minutes finishing eating our supper and then we left to go to where we are preforming tonight to get ready for the show.

i was wearing was a blue sequined tanktop with a pair of  shorts with some rips in them and a pair of blue converse hightops, i kept my hair down i went over and asked Niall if i could borrow one of his snapbacks and he said sure so im wearing the one thats blue and says LA on it,i paint my nails blue and sparkly, i put on some eye make up, and a couple bracelets i like to wear and walked out to find the boys.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

here the outfit if it doesnt come up on the side

http://www.polyvore.com/opening_for_one_direction_concert/set?id=96171908

Hey whats up guys?????

im happy right now cause i got to go see the one direction this is us movie. 

i loved every part of it 

my fave part out of it was when niall said "this why we have the best fans in the world" he walks away and goes over to window and opens it then all you hear is screaming. 

when he got up to go to the window me and my cousin were like " hey niall where are you come back" haha

im so weird but im proud to be 

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote on here

and also plzzz follow me on keek if you have one 

mines @alex tomlinson

plz follow me on twitter too

@143_ direction

thxs guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3