15

Cher: well ummmm..............................

all the boys and simon are standing there waiting for me to anwser the question. After thinking for a couple minutes i finally have my anwser . the only reason i had to think about it was is it worth giving up those two years ive had at the photography college. so heres my anwser......................

Cher: yes i want sing!!!!!!!! i say really happy and excited.

Simon: well then its settled, will get you started to get ready to perform with these guys. you will be there opening acted. okay?

Cher: im okay with that.

Simon: good ill see you guys later bye.

Cher & the boys: bye simon.

after simon left the boys come over and hug me.

Harry: yay!!! your going to be singing at our concert now.

Cher: yupp, im finally going to do what i and my brother wanted me to do .

Harry: you should call your brother and tell him.

CHer: kk ill be back

Harry: okay.

he kisses the top of my head and then i left to call my brother.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************the call****************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************

RING! RING! RING!

butchy: hello

Cher: hey

Butchy: whats up?

Cher: nothing much just with my boyfriend and his friends and struts you and also guess what just happen to me?

Butchy: just sitting here watching TV being bored and cool and what?

Cher: i just got signed to a record deal, am going to singing at one direction concert for the opening act im going to become famous.

Butchy: oh my god no way cher , im so proud of you cher now mom and dad cant make you go home and work.at the business anymore now do they know.

Cher: nope only you know.

Butchy: are you going to tell them?

Cher: nope, there is one more thing i need to ask you.

Butchy: what is it?

Cher: can you sign the record deal papers. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butchy: of course abnything for you cher and i rather see you perform on stage then work back at home with them.

Cher: thanks bro. were at the hampton hotel.

Butchy: okay ill be there in a couple minutes

Cher: bye butchy

Butchy: bye cher.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************end of the call**************************************************** ************************************************************************************************************

i walk back into the room where i left the boys at and harry says........................................

Harry: what did he say?