25

Cher: omg i cant believe it i got to call him and tell him thank you for signing this paper saying my parent cant do anything to me.

Managment: okay you can call him later but we got to ready for the show thats going to be going on in a couple minutes then you guys have a interview on tv with allan car chatty man show.

Cher: you got to be kidding me were going on the allan car chatty man show!!!!

Managment: yupp why?

Cher: i always watch that show all the time i love the show, and now i finally get to on it yay!!

Managment: oh

Cher: yupp

Harry: we left everything on the bus, what are we going to change into?

Managment: here you guys can go shopping for some stuff then come back here and get ready okay?

the boys and Cher: okay

we all walk down to a couple shops and we went our seperate ways and said we all meet up in front of the store im going too. i walk in and striaght to where my stuff is at and grabbed a whole bunch of stuff and went to the changing room to try them on. everything i picked i liked and bought most of it. when i walk out of the store i see the boys sitting on a bench with food and drinks in their hands.

Cher: hey guys!

The boys: hey Cher!

Cher: ready to go?

Liam: in a couple minutes Niall buying something.

Cher: okay.

Harry: want a bite or a sip?

Cher: ill have a sip

i walk over harry and put my bags down and take the pepsi from him and take drink from it.we stand there for a couple minutes and Niall finally comes out of the store he was at.

Niall: ready to go guys?

Cher: yupp we are.

we all start to walk back to the studio so we could get ready and go preform tonight. when we get back and go in different rooms to get ready. i hear a knock at the door i go over and open it and see its one of management guys and he holding up a bag with my make up and curlier and flat striaghter.

Cher: hello

M: hi the bodygruads went over to the bus and got some of the stuff you guys would need and they thought you would want this stuff so here ya go.

Cher: oh well tell them i said thank you and also thank you for giving it to me.

M: yupp your welcome and ill tell them bye.

Cher: bye 

he walks away i close the door and go back to the bathroom and get washed up and get ready im wearing my shirt that says when your ready come and get it na na na , with my black ruffle skirt i got today with my white sandals, i put a black bow in my hair after giving my hair a wavy look to it, then i put on some eye make up and some lipgloss, i put on my little camera necklace and my hoop earrings that i love so much, then finally put on some of one direction perfume that my brother got me. i look in the mirror to make sure i look okay and ready to go. i hear a knock at the door i walkover and open it and see Harry standing there. i smile up at him and he smiles back.

Harry: ready to do this again?

Cher: ya i am im going to sing a couple songs that i actually wrote not that long ago .

Harry: cool i cant wait to hear them.

Cher: same here. this will be the frist time anyone will hear them.