3

After the concert Liam gave me back my camera. Then lead me to their dressing room. When I got in there I sat down on the big red couch they have and btw it was really soft haha!!

I was sitting there for a couple minutes until the boys came in with one of their bodyguards I suppose it was.

Harry: Hey Cher!!!!

Cher: Hey Harry

Louis: Okay you two can go back to your starring contest you were having on stage.

Harry: That wasn't a staring contest we were having Lou.

Louis: Okay then Harry what do you want to call it then hmmm???????

Harry: Uhhhhh??????

Harry looks at me then backs at Louis then back at me and was starring at me. Then he blinked so I said..................

Cher: HA! I win Styles you lose. You blinked haha!!!!

Harry gave me a weird look at first then he understood what I was doing I was saving his butt from an awkward moment in here.

Harry: I guess you did win Cher. And I lost he say sounding depressed but he wasn't really at all.

Harry: Louis you are right we were having a starring contest.

He says smiling at me.

Louis: HA! YES! NIALL THEY WERE HAVING A STARRING CONTEST NOT JUST LOOKING INTO EACH OTHER EYES YOU WERE WRONG! NOW PAY UP THE 20 BUCKS!

Niall: Fine here louis

Louis: YES!!!!

Cher & Harry: Laughed at Louis doing a little happy dance cause he won.

Bodyguard: Okay boys time to go to the meet and greet.

The boys: Okay!!!

I pick up my stuff and was about to leave until Harry came up behind me and says.......

Harry: Where are you going?

Cher: I'm going home now

Harry: But you don't have too!

Cher: what do mean I do t have too?

Harry: come to our meet and greet with us

Cher: I don't know Harry

Harry: PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cher: ummmmmm.....................

Harry: come on then after we can hangout and get to know each other better

Cher: ummmmm............................fine ill go

Harry: YES!!!!!

Cher: but I will have to go home after the meet and greet

Harry: why I thought we were going to hangout after get to know each other better?

Cher: yaa but I want to change into something comfy.

Harry: oh okay did drive here or did you come with someone?

Cher: I walked here and I came by myself