20

while i was on myt phone i hear a knock on the door i go over and open it and see paul standing the with a smile on his face. then says............................................................................................................................................

Paul: hey Cher the boys want you out there in about 15 minutes for something.

Cher: okay thanks paul.

i smile at him and he smiles back at me then leaves. i shut my door and walk over to where i had clothes at and i put grab some clothes and went into the bathroom to go change . what im wearing is a black croptop with a pair of jean shorts, over the croptop i put on my fave color demi vest, i put on my black supras, i wear hoop earrings, some bangle bracelets, and my airplanes necklace that i love, i fishtail my hair and put in a small bow, i also painted my nails too. i was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself before i hear a knock at the door. i walk over and see paul standing there.

http://www.polyvore.com/in_photos_to_remember_alexsharrar/set?id=96380694#fans

Paul: its time for you to go out there with them.

Cher: okay thanks Paul.

we both smile at eachother then i run to the stage. before i got to the stage the manager stop me. and took me under the stage and told me to wait.

Cher: what am i doing down here?

Manager: instead of you walking out on stage were going to thorw you up on stage like we had one direction pop out from the stage floor okay.

Cher: okay sounds fun i guess.

Manager: you ready then?

i nod my head and before i pop up on the stage i hear niall say.................................................................

niall: okay were going to have Cher come back out here with us and answer your guys twitter question okay so come on out Cher.

the crowd chanting my name and yeling and screaming. it made me smile cause they were yelling my name.

i look over the manager and he looks at me and puts up his finger signaling one minute. then i hear liam say.........................................

Liam: Cher, oh Cher where are you were all waiting for you?

i laugh at what he said then i look over at the manager and he gives me a thumbs up saying its ready to go i give him a thumb up back saying im ready to do this.

i hear the boys up there talking to the fans wondering what happen to me then all of sudden i feel myself getting lifted up real quick and popping up on stage and the boys all look at me and the fans are screaming louder. i just stand there and laugh and wave to the fans.

Louis: lets give it up for Cher popping up finally!!!

i laugh at what louis says about me and walk up to where they were at. i feel an arm snake around my waist and i look over and see it was harry and i just stare at him smilig. i feel like this is the frist time again when we frist met eachother at that concert for my photographer class. i look back over the rest of the boys and we started to answer some twitter question fans sent to us....................................................................

TWITTER QUESTION..............................................

@onedirection @143_Cher can u guyz rap the the freash prince of bel-air plzzzzzz

so we all rapped ot and liam beatbox of course. i wish i could but i cant ive tried so many times i gave up.

@onedirection @143_Cher who takin and whos not????????

we all look at each other before we answer the question then we said..................................

Louis: im taken

Zayn: taken

Liam: taken also

Niall: im taken by a beautiful girl name struts and she out here somewhere watching me love ya struts.

crowd: awwwwwwwww

harry: im taken by a wonderful girl that is standing up here with us name Cher and i dont know what i do without her. he says with a big grin on his face.

crowd: aaaaawwwwwwww

Cher: Im taken from a guy that ive always dreamed i would be with one day ever since saw him on xfactor living his dream and has also helped me to where im at today. my life is brighter each and everyday cause of harry here. i love you

Crowd: awwwwww

Harry: i love you too.

we answered some more twitter question, then the guys sang a couple more song and they asked me if i could help them sing their last song of night which is.........................................................

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey guys whats up????

hope you guys are liking this story.

i cant believe its almost has been 2 week of school it feels like its been longer then that but it hasnt i kinda wish it was cause next year my choir teacher is offering students to go and sing in paris and london how awesome is that. end next year with that awesome trip that ive always wanted to go too. i told my friend that i sit by if i go london im not comin back im staying there. haha!!!!!!!! but i would have to come back cause i would miss my awesome cousin.

plzzzzz vote on here

plz follow on

keek: @alex tomlinson

Twitter: 143_direction

later guys

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

<3<3<3<3