8

Struts: OMG!!!! I just saw you and Harry kiss! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Cher: yupp we did

Struts: so ready to go shopping for tonight

Cher: ya I'm so excited for tonight to go with clubbing, we always hear them going to one.

Struts: I know right! How did Niall get my number

Cher: well after I was done talking to you they asked who I was talking to and I said it was you so the then they asked if they could see a pic of you I showed one of us at the beach, then Niall says she's pretty cute, the. He asked for my phone so I let him have it a d he was looking through photos on there for a little then the boys took my phone And pAssed around to each other and put number in and I'm guessing when they did that Niall got your number.

Struts: really?

Cher: really why?

Struts: nothing, but I couldn't believe I was talking to him on the phone.

Cher: I was up on stage talking to them

Struts: I have a question

Cher: shoot for it

Struts: did they see the marks on your wrist and your hip?

Cher: I think they saw my wrist cause Harry came over and asked what happened and to promise him I wouldn't do it again.

Struts: you better keep that promise or I'm going to be mad at you.

Cher: I know I know you will be. And I'm keeping that promise.

Struts: good now where should we shop for our outfit tonight?

Cher: beats me you've lived here all your life I haven't.

Struts: I know.

She finds a parking space, we get out and we go to forever 21. We didn't go to any other shops we did all our shopping in there. Then after we were done shopping it was about noon so we went to nandos and got something to eat. When we were aging my phone went off signaling me that I had a text message, I take out my phone and see that Harry texted me.

******************************************text messages***********************************************

Harry: hey

Where r u guys at?

Cher: heyyy!!!

We just got done shopping and now were at nandos eating why?

Harry:

cause Simon here and he wants to meet you both now

Cher:

Okay will there in a couple of minutes

Harry:

Okay babe

Cher:

What?

Harry:

Nothing ill when you get here

Cher:

Kkk

*********************************************end of text message****************************************

Cher: hey Struts we got to go

Struts: why?

Cher: Harry says Simon cowell is there at the hotel and he wants to meet us both now

Struts: are you serious?

Cher: yupp I'm serious

Struts: okay lets go

We get back Into her car and drive to the hotel. This time there was no fans at all thank god. That was crazy last time trying to get in. We grab our stuff from the backseat and walk up stairs to the boys hotel room and knock on the door.when it opens up I see two really big bodyguards stand g there. We walk in and see the boys and Simon sitting on the couch and chairs that were there they all stand up when they see us. One of the bodyguards took our bags and put the in another room. We walk over and they were quiet so I spoke up............

Cher: hi I'm Cher and this Struts my best friend

Struts: hi ( waving)

Simon: hi girls its very nice to meet to two finally. The boys have been talking about you two ever since I got here.

Cher & Struts: really?

Simon: yupp they have

Niall walks over to Struts and says.......

Niall: hi I'm Niall it's finally nice to meet you In person.

Struts: it's so nice to finally meet you too and the rest of the boys also!

We talked with Simon for a while until he left and it was about 6pm so me and struts went into Harry room after he got what he needed and to one of the other boys room to get ready and hang while we get ready.

What I was wearing was a black dress with some deal blue heels, had some bangles and some hoop earrings on I had my hair curled I grabbed my black clutch and my iPhone and put on a little bit of make up on. Struts was wearing a pink dress with black heels had her hair up on one side, had some hoop earrings on, she grabbed her black clutch and her iPhone, she put on just a little of make up also and now we were ready to go. I texted Harry saying we were ready to go and be okay will be over in a minute. So we just there a watched some tv waiting for them to come over. We hear a knock on the door so I turn off the tv and we walk over to the door and open it and we see five really HOT!!!!! looking guy standing there starring back at us. With the same look on their faces as we do.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey people what's up????????

I can't believe this is my last week summer where did it go?

But on the good side about next week is that I get to go see THIS IS US ONE DIRECTION MOVIE!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for it anyone else going to go see it????

Enjoy guys!!!!!!!

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also follow me on twitter @143_ direction or @143_5sos

Also if you have keek follow me on there I'm Alex Tomlinson

:)))))))))))))))))))))))

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3