Chapter 1:The Chosen has Born

Hey guys this my first story hoped you enjoyed it comment this if you like it and am sure I will continue it bye.

Arceus the Alpha Pokemon has been watching and protecting the world secretly.Every living being know that Arceus is a powerful being with a power to create but of course theirs catch Arceus became very weak and goes to sleep for over 300 years she intrusted the faith of the world to his legendary pokemon while she asleep.

Time skip 300 years later
Arceus wake up and feeling her power is restored, she now wondering the world and to her surprise the world has changed,many different and unusual things she doesn't seen before like tall building,cars,boats,machine and etc.She was outstanded for what her legendary do this new world no more wars and conflicts but just happiness and peace but still she was just thinking what missing, then she notice a woman with a child in her hand,Arceus became curious of the woman flew on top of her and secretly reading her mind.

Arceus was fascinated of how human emotions grew over the years she asleep.

now Arceus is watching the woman how to take of her child,of course Arceus doesn't know to take care of a child she just created the legendary pokemon and take of themselves.

Arceus now thought she have no any experience of taking care a child but seeing the woman taking care of her son,Arceus thought of becoming a parent is fun and exciting.

Arceus is back inside the Hall of Origins and started creating her Chosen one,Arceus thought what pokemon is she going to create,then she thought of creating a human child with unusual power but creating this powerful child will again cost lots of power but she still going to do it.

Time Skip 9months later
Arceus POV
(Ahhhhh its hurts damn it why did I thought of this aaaah it hurts real bad.)
Inside the Hall of Origins
Arceus in a human form is preparing to give birth of her Chosen one
(Ahhhh) (breath in) (breath out) (okay ahhhhh more push ahhhhh)
Arceus is giving birth to a human child but she doesn't realize that her pain and power is affecting the world below.

Kanto Region
Viridian city has been crumbling apart by a powerful earthquake and every city in the Region is affected.

Jhoto Region
Goldenrod city is being affected by the same earthquake that costing a lot of damage in the Kanto Region,the Jhoto Region government has release evacuation mission in every city in the region.

Hoenn Region
Every city is being damage by huge flood,tidal waves and storm,in the land mountains and volcano began erupting destroying everything in its path.

Sinnoh Region
Same thing happened here in the Sinnoh Region huge earthquakes ,thunderstorms,huge tsunami and erupting volcanoes.

Unova Region
Worst happened here in the Unova Region,Reshiram and Zekrom began attacking cities and people in every place in the region.

Kalos Region
Mega Evolution pokemon begin attacking other pokemon and cost chaos in every cities and places.
Every living being in the world is been affected by Arceus pain and suffering to give birth to his Chosen one.

Hall of Origin
(Ahhhhhh almost there Ahhhhh just keep pushing then I can past out.)
10 minutes later
(Sound of a child crying)
Arceus wake up and begin gaining counsiousness and start looking down to her cute crying child.

Arceus begin holding her child gently and start singing to his child to stop crying,the child stop crying and start sleeping Peacefully,But then she herself began crying to the sight of her child sleeping soundly in his arms.the thought of giving birth like a human and bringing this child to life is the most wonderful thing Arceus has created.

(My sweet wonderful child I Arceus the Alpha Pokemon will name you Ash because you bring destructive power and then peace to my life and I promise that no one will bring harm to you my child.)that moment Arceus and her child begin sleeping peacefully inside the  Hall of Origin.

(So how do you like my first chapter pretty awesome doesn't it ,well just comment on whether you like it or not
Well peace out ,the next chapter is coming up)