Lesson 16

Holly POV

"Earth to Holly?" Niall laughs waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, Niall. What were you saying again?" I asked. Recently I started to hang out with him. Louis hasn't even tried to contact me in 4 days. I cried every night for that boy. He didn't even have the decency to call.

And trust me , it hurt.

Niall has been with me through it all. I didn't exactly tell him the details of our.....relationship, but I did tell him the way I feel about Louis.

"Don't tell me you zoned out again?" Niall says.

I blush in embarrassment.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry... I just can't..." I trail off not wanting to repeat the same sentence that I have said to him a hundred times.

"It's fine. I just think you need a friendly hug, just try not to cry on this shirt. Mascara really stains" he teases and I slap his arm playfully while he gives me a hug.

Some people gave us friendly looks as we sat in the small pizza parlor. I chose a window seat since I like the view of the town. Speaking of which, had many summer sales going on. I might just go window shopping.

As I stared out of the window, I noticed a black Range rover. I could of sworn I have seen that same range rover for the past...three days. The windows were titled so I couldn't see much .

"Niall" I say pulling away.

"What?" He asks me.

"Isn't that the same car that we having been seeing for the past days?" I ask him.

"Holly, maybe you need some rest" he laughs. I shrug it off and give him a small chuckle.

"Are ya free for tonight?"

"Yeah but I think I might just take a look at those sales across the street." I tell him. I don't ask him to go because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wanna help me pick out girl clothes.

"Well in that case, I guess I'll leave. Call me if anything" he smiles as he stands. I give him a hug.

"Thanks for everything Niall" I whisper in his ear.

"No problem, what are friends for?" He gives me a wave before he leaves the pizzeria. I look down at my plate and more than half of my pizza is still untouched. I originally ordered two slices for myself but ended up giving the second one to Niall when I realized I wasn't hungry.

I picked at it for about five minutes when my phone rang. I immediately picked it up to see if it was Louis but it was an unknown caller.

I answered anyway just too see who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Holly?" A raspy familiar voice answered.

"It's me, Harry. "

"Oh, um, hey. How did you get my number?" I asked him.

"That's not important right now. I need to ask you a few questions....if that's okay with you"

"Sure" I answered. I wonder if it involves Louis.

It probably does since it's his friends....

"Are you dating anyone?"

His question confuses the hell out of me but u answer anyway.

"No but, what does that have to do with anything?"

"I was just curious. I hope I didn't bother you."

"No, it's fine. It was just a bit...weird...I mean, you called me out of nowhere." I try to say. I want desperately to ask how Louis is but I bite my tongue.