chapter 38: the reution and helicopter crash

joker pov: As i graped her hand and pulled her up in my arms she  smiled looking like she was about to cry putting her arms around me"puddin!"*she kissed me roughly as i kissed her back. god her kiss felt so good.. i missed it.."got all dressed up for me" she asked already flirting."oh you know id do anything for you by the way."i whispered to her"I got a grape soda on ice a bear skin rug waiting" i saw red lights go on and one of my men say"boss we got a problem!" frost called out to me great what now?!"what..."Before i could say anything else we all felt... it we got hit...by another helicopter..."This bird is baked!"I looked to Harley, i saw rooftops we could make that"OK hunny its you  and me... you ready?" she nodded and smile "lets do it!"before we could jump we were hit again.. Harley slipped out of my grip it felt like everything slowed down as I saw her fall to roof top... as the helicopter went down with me and frost i scream furry..then.. everything went black in a inset...i was so close...to having her back and like a blink of an eye she slipped through my fingers....

Harley pov: I rolled and tumbled seeing the  helicopter crash puddin no... no tears forming in my eyes as i got to my knees a bit...i couldn't breath...he couldn't...be gone he just couldn't be what do i do now... i might as well go back to the suicide squad i head down to the roof tops.

joker pov: i herid frosts voice"boss wake up we gotta go those things are coming"i woke up my head... had burns on it and was bleeding i couldn't concrete"Harley did she ...?" I needed to know she was alive.. i needed that.. he nodded"shes fine... we have to get outta here! " i glared at him he was right those things were coming i didn't want to leave Harley but with no other option"we need a plan b were coming back for her frost...got it i refuse to leave my queen in that hellhole!" he nodded ..we got out of the helicopter, i held my head there was so much blood comming from my head frost looked at me a bit concerd"boss you alright" i growled at him" shutt up im fine now find a car to get us out of here...! lucky i have a plan b...!"  the plan b was to wait for them to come back... and break her out of bell reeve myself... i wasn't gonna give in that easily...

Harley pov: I saw dead shot, rick and the others i posed on the car"hey guys, im back.." i gave a  fake smile posing" i missed you all so much" dead shot..seemed glad i was OK"good to have you back.'i smile a tiny bit holding back my tears.. as best as i could.. as he helped me off the car and boomerang  tossed me my bat"here craziness.."they were my friends ....i still had them... dead shot looked at me"im sorry..." my eyes look at him"you didn't shoot us down and you missed i knew you would.... as we all walked further into the city... we were gonna finish this once and for all...me and my friends..