chapter 17:getting ready for the day

joker pov:

while i woke up early to get some work done frost looked at me as he knocked on my office door"what is it frost?"frost replied.."seems we have a problem  the bat his starting to subcect where up to something"i grin starting to laugh"well with what i got in mind ill tell you the boys and Harley after her training today she needs to learn by today...have rocko train her his good at training requirets and shes a quick learner i accept it done by today tell him"frost nodded and walked off i went to wake up Harley i went to our room she looked so cute when she slept...I walked over to the side of the bed were she slept and kissed her cheek"wake up cutey time to wake up."

Harley pov:

My eyes flattered open seeing his eyes.."puddin morning yes what is it??" He smiles kissing him  not breaking the kiss after   a few moments both of us smiling."what are we doing today mistah j." He grins pulling me up from the bed picking me up"your gonna train with rocko today we need you ready for your  deput tomorrow while daddy works on the plan will meet each other later today rocko will tell me how you did" i smile theirs nothing I wouldn't do for him.."of course mistah j"i was excited i would be able to help my man now very soon... I couldn't wait ..

(author note:sorry for short chapter so tired night)