chapter 28:welcome to belle reve

(author note finally getting to the suicide squad movie story this is gonna be the point of view from Harley when she first arrives at belle reeve)

Harley pov: where was i...we stopped at some kind of prison i didn't regonize i knew it wasn't arkharm..."b-man where are we" he didn't reply and dragged me out"somewhere i hope even joker cant reach you"i smirk at the bat"hell find me you'll see just wait... puddin will rescue you me" he remarked "like he did in the river...oh that was me he pulled me along to a guard"here she is" the guard nodded"oh i think where gonna have fun with her come on crazy"he graped me pretty hard"hey let me go!! your hurting me!!"   he pushed me inside i was scared i so much of  guards"you better coprate lady"i spit in the guards face laughing he hit me to the ground as i  flipped one of the guards to floor..before hitting the ground i  felt them taser me.. i screamed it hurt so bad..."your all gonna die just wait"they tazed me again everything went black...puddin where are you..when i woke up i was in this  hudge cell i crulled up in the corner as i saw food...more like shitt i looked away from it crulled up i silently cried...for the first time i felt helpless... not in control of anything i felt like the old me harlene scared i was shaking it was so cold there was no bed to lay on only the floor...i wanted to go home i wanted puddin to hold me... to save me...the guard looked at me walking up to me"ill be your man guard toots...welcome to belle reeve...you'll be here for the rest of your life"i laugh thinking on how wrong he is.."Is that what you think... will see about that whats your name" "griggs.."he laughed"and not even your boyfriend knows about this place beautiful so your mistaken no ones coming for your sweet ass anytime soon" tears in my eyes... i screamed...not listening to him as he walks away from the cell.. that cant be true... it cant be!!puddin! help please...find me... i kept saying in my head ..he'd come for me wouldn't he???he loved me! didn't he??