chapter19:the plan

the jokers pov: Tonight was the night to go over my hudge plan with  my henchmen and my new found queen of Gotham city,my  jester,my Harley Quinn I pated my lap for her to sit on my lap..."come here"i demanded ...to her as she quickly sat on my lap i put my  one arm around her waist .. and smirked as my men sat down to listen"the reason i made a deal with penguin is we needed the guns he had i plan for us to have a little fun at the majors ball all the important  people will be there i think they should know this is no longer there town they dont make the calls i do.." frost looked at me"what of the bat boss the majors thing is at night" i started laughing"he thinks his safe at night lets prove him wrong....will kill some of them just to prove to batman he cant protect everyone"i looked at  Harley she was nervous"awe harls dont you worry... you can do this  ill be right next to you the entire time.. since its your first go..."

Harley pov: I  didn't want to let mistah j down but i noded"OK puddin "i lean on him later that night he pins me down onto the bed started to kiss me  putting his hand up my nightgown.."dont worry Harley i wont let anyone hurt you  know that right"i was distracted by what he was doing i close my eyes in pleasure..."of course i do puddin"he chuckles"good i need you to sleep now he took his hand off i got dis pointed"but...i"he growled at me anger..."what was that" "nothing...yes" he stared at me"yes what..!"he pinned me down  hard by my arms he was beginning to hurt me..."yes sir"I started crying he never did that..

joker pov: realizing  i might of held her wrists too tight i let go quickly they were red"Harley...i"i tired to touch her she pulled away  she was crying..damn it !she was  the only one in the world i couldn't stand her being afraid of me i pulled her into my arms hugging her"shh daddy's just stressed out im sorry....i have to work on my anger...im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you Harley ill work on it i swear to you lets  get some sleep"She hoped into the bed as i went in the bed with her holding her close in my arms as we both fell asleep.