chapter 9: finding the clown

Harley pov:

I  woke up days later in the hospital to see a detective sitting by my bedside"who...are you" i sat up holding  my head. He calmly looked at me he was an older man mid 30's or 40's couldn't tell wore one of those long brown detective coats,brown hair. even a mastace the works even wore glasses..wait i seen this guy on the news before he was like batman's call boy his friend"your that detective Jim Gordon?" he nodded and chuckled he seemed like a nice guy and all but i could careless I wanted..no i needed mistah j.."yes im Jim Gordon Miss. Quinzel"that name didn't feel like mine anymore at all i hated the sound of it but i let this suck up continue.."weave found you passed out on   one those tables strapped down...do you have any idea why he left you alive i know you were his doctor i just wanna make sure he doesn't come after you"kind smile reaches the mans face..he didn't know shitt about me or mistah j... so I had to lie to him"no i dont... maybe i got lucky"then i thought of Wendy....impenitently looked at him"There was a woman im friends with Wendy is she...""shes fine she was some reason knocked out and put in a storage closest all she herid was you crying.. and the electric shock  that the joker did on you"poor Wendy not knowing what was going on ..but joker kept his word rocko...and frost one of his other main men did too they didn't harm her...most importantly mistah j kept his word..my mistah j....mine and no one else..After i got home and unlocked my apartment door...i i hear a filmar laugh in the distance , quickly look outside to see a purple car he was in the car.. and drove off oh no he wasn't gonna get away from me."i got on motorcycle I bought I used it on the weekends while i was off but now that didn't matter to me anymore just him..thats all that matter to me now ..him and only him .As I drove my bike following his sports car.. i wasn't Waring a helmet but i didn't car i went through traffic like it was nothing.

joker pov: I herid her bike thinking i lost her... i was getting annoyed now whats with this woman... her bike caught up to my  car were we were able to look at each other... for a second my voices ran wild even more annoyed i put my hand causally where she couldn't see my face by that ticked her off he he, i herid the the bike and her growl in frustration...

Harley pov: he was trying to ignore me oh ill show him.. im not to be ignored i passed all his damn tests .... he wasn't gonna get away from me..so i made the bike  go in front of his sports car.. and kept going

joker pov: what the hell is she doing... i growl thinking this girl must be obsessed with me, then again who could blame her he he she was too far away now what was she doing...

Harley pov: I saw i was far enough as i  jerk the bike making it slide on its side as i jump on it sliding on it.. i was determined once the bike came to  screeching halt i got off and stood in the road knowing his car was coming straight at me he would stop i know it i knew things about him he didn't or might not realize he would not have kept me alive this long...

joker pov: i saw her as i spend down the road  standing in the street waiting she was in my way damn this woman damn her for making me feel this... i rolled my eyes letting out a annoyed like groan and steeped on the breaks hard.. my car nearly would of hit her if i didn't have good breaks it stopped right in front of her.."you..." as i began to give a sick smile as she kept saying" your not leaving me your not leaving me" she banged on the hood  of my car.... had to admit she was hot wait stop thinking dirty thoughts joker..."your a real pain in the ass" i said to myself..

Harley pov: I saw him get out the car as a truck was pulling up behind his car... i look straight at him upset"I've done everything you said..every test! every trail, every inutation.. iv'e proved i've loved you! just accept it!" i wanted to cry but i stay strong or try too... as he raises his hands..."i got it ... got it" He looked to me "im not someone who is loved.." he claps his hands suddenly...

joker pov: i smirk at her  toying with this girl was fun but why didn't i just kill her here and now or in arkharm i spread my hands out"im an idea..." i frown a bit and continue seeing her crying why did it bug me"state of mind"hearing  the truck behind me i ignore it " I execute my will.." as i speak i walk circles around her as she stays silent... her eyes closed.."according to my plan! and you doctor" as i step close in front of her "are not part of my plan" i felt those warm hands touch both sides of my face feels..so wait snap out of it joker your still wanting her..

Harley pov: i started to beg its all i could do was this another test" let me in...let me in and i promise.."  the truck horn still beeping i continued as he broke away from my touch he liked my touch i knew it" i promise i wont hurt you" joker slicked back his hair walking back and forth a little"a promise.. a promise" he mocked me ... we both herid the truck driver behind us coming out great how annoying" hey dick face!!" as i just herid joker laughing at everything that was happening... as the truck driver said" mind screaming at your bitch somewhere else" i took jokers gun quickly and shot the truck driver square between the eyes.. as he fell joker looked back.

joker pov: why did that arouse me no mercy she had oh my this is interesting.."oh i was gonna say i wouldn't do that if i were you " i saw the good..no she wasn't so good anymore doctor standing in front of me with the gun pointed at me.."oh my..." i put my hands up half way as i said with  a sick smile"don't hurt me I'll be your friend" she held the gun to my head... she was something..but i knew the look in her eyes she couldn't do it..my  hands still up a little as i say first in a whisper"do it.do it do....do it" as she spoke seeing a tear go down her cheek"a heart scares you and a gun doesn't " why did it bother me what she said even the fact she was crying ..i was so confused by her i then yell"do it!!" in my own way maybe this would be a test no..forget that dump plan shes too prefect to love you. she couldn't i quickly took the gun from her"ahh" i started to laugh and point the gun at myself she just stared at me as i said.."if you weren't so crazy id think you were insane.." i put my hand up  then continue my thought."go away." she just stood there... 

Harley pov: joker  went close to me"didn't you hear what i said !!" i looked straight at him"im not afraid of you j...." i put my hands on both sides of his face and kissed his lips it felt so right..he pulled away with a load growl ... i wanted him he had to see i wanted this..

joker pov: the taste of those lips mmm... i wanted to taste them again mm wait what.... was i thinking.... why did i want her.... i hit her across the face and  sleeked my hair back about to leave i herid her voice"show me.... make me understand j i wanna be yours..." i looked back this was my chance to get rid of this coocy doctor"fine.."i growl "get in the car she got up and quickly got in the car....lets hope she knew how the swim on the other hand the voices in my head kept saying..your in love with her...was i....??? lets see this final test proves her worth..

(rewrote this chapter)