chapter 20: Harley's deput

joker pov: All was going according  to plan tonight was the night...my Harley deput and to finally show the major.. He was never truly save even at night. thinking he is safe at night cause of the bat what a fool! not with me and my girl Harley ...will finally tell them whos my new queen my new partner in crime..we were gonna show them we were to be feared in Gotham. As i planned for tonight ..i looked at Harley walking over to me...she skiped over to smiling at me.."oh puddin i cant wait.."i graped her pretty hard by the arm.."follow daddy's lead tonight since its your first time you understand me? harls??"Harley winched a little  then gave a wink 'yes daddy' she then looked down..she seemed like something was worrying her all day. i stop looking at my papers and motions her to sit on my lap..she sat on my lap quietly as  i held her waist with one arm.

Harley pov: I looked up at those  eyes that would just put me in a trance ,he took a straind of hair away from my face."having second thoughts...?" i leaned on him"its ...not..its not that" I felt his heart beating faster and his breathing...almost like i was his prey or his drug..."whats wrong doll face"he put my chin up with his finger his hands were always cold to the touch"I'm scared and nervous...if we get caught..I know what they did to you in arkharm..."it upset me just to think about it. He  then put both arms around me"shh i wont let them take you to arkharm ..and i wont allow my queen to be taken away or beaten... understood"i couldn't help it tears were swelling up in my eyes..

joker pov: It was her first real crime she was going to commit but i saw it wasn't her she wasn't afraid of something happening to her but to me."pumpkin..listen to me OK"I pull her face close to mine and whip her tears away."ill always find you... and always come back to you"i kiss her roughly ..god she smelled good..i pulled away"i promise.."i never promised anything to anyone she was the only execption. She hugged me and whispered in my ear"I love you..puddin"i held her for a little while longer..we were alone is the only reason why i say it back to her"i love you too harls.."the boys and anyone who makes a deal with me...would think ive grown weak soft in Gotham's underworld there was no room for that no matter how much i cared for Harley...i kissed her cheek.."why dont you take a shower and get your beautiful self ready its almost time "she whispered seductively "when we get home tonight why dont we have some fun" i chuckle i wanted that for a while now"I'd love that lets hope im not tired when we get home then"i kissed her again and got her off my lap and smacked her  ass"now go get ready cupcake daddy has some things to finish..." she pouted i knew what she wanted"ill meet you in the shower in a minute"i smirk"but you let daddy do what ever he wants to you got it" she looked excited"oh yes puddin of course"she ran off..as i  went to check if frost had the guns ready i looked... at rocko and  frost getting the guns ready"we almost ready down here boys"i laughed..as frost looked at me"yes boss" thinking of the chaos me and Harley would cause was...going through my head"good you boys get dressed all of us have to look fancy for the major after all "i laugh as i go back to my room hearing the shower running ..i smirk opening the door seeing what looked like...my own personal angel..in the shower she turned to me a little the shower was clear glass...but seemed the glass was fogged up due to the hot water"hey daddy"her voice..god that voice...i took off my clothes.. and smirked at her"this is what you want...?"i had time to toy with her..

Harley pov: I looked up and down at his body... my lips tremble as he walked in the shower  and pulled me close to his body"your my own personal drug Harley"he kissed my neck as his green hair was getting wet he lifted me up against him and pinned me pretty hard against the glass..i gasped the pain didn't  bother me..it gave me pleasure instead..he kissed my lips"we can play  more later i promise.. harls"he let me go pulls me up  ..i was getting so..heated he knew that as he washes his hair his back was facing me...i put my arms around him"can i  at least wash daddy's back"he chuckled.."you dont have to ask why you think my back is turned hmm?im letting you"i washed his back for him...