chapter 26:dont disrecpt the queen

joker pov: months has past since i meant my queen... we finally were on the top of the food chain  all of Gotham feared us.. we are at the top of the world..tonight i had business with monster t a gang leader or member like it mattered to me... i told Harley wed go get something to eat after i was done with business with monster T.  i saw her knock on my office door"hey puddin?" "hmm? what is it harls?"she walked in and  put her arms around my neck.."whats the matter you've been quiet?"i rub my head a little sighing deeply showing more anger i lased out at her cause there was no one to take my anger out on."just stressed doll and did daddy say you can come in!"I  snaped at her, i was too annoyed right no have her touch me.

Harley pov: His been angry a lot lately... im starting to think it cause of me"no...i just worry about you"he looked at me for a bit his blue eyes  it was Sunday and we were stuck going to this thing it seemed to annoy him"baby girl its not you.. i just rather not do business on a Sunday"he growled..i sit on the desk and   put my legs around his waist"shh"i put my finger on his lips.. his eyes ..eyeing my body. his breathing grew heavy.."let me cheer you up daddy"

joker pov: damn her i chuckled..my eyes filled with lust and want.. i pulled her close to me"your gonna be the death of me baby girl"i started to kiss her as i put her on my desk  throwing the papers off the desk i got on top of her i kissed down her neck..she held onto me.."don't leave me.."she whispered in my ear.."never doll"..

later on in the day:

Harley pov: As we got ready i wore a gold dress with black diamonds and crulled my hair and some accessories puddin he wore  a white dress shirt opened a little had his guns on him.. he looked at me as he put on his jacket"Harley you ready ? you know im  impairment man" i nodded"i know puddin im just putting my make up on and shoes" i hear him sigh.. i giggle as i finish."better?"he turned a little..he gave a wide smirk"Oh theirs my girl come on cupcake"he offers his hand to me."frost is gonna meet us there."as we got into the car and drove to puddin club..

joker pov:"you can have some fun and dance while i conduct business"as we pull up to the club and we get out of the car..locking it behind me .holding my girls waist as we walk in...i kiss her cheek"go have some fun.." she grins and skips off to go dance on the platform i'd have the boys make for that way no one can touch her"i walked to the VIP area seeing frost"his not here yet" "No boss"i sigh slightly annoyed and sit down holding my cane.. i watched Harley a bit her body so sexy.. when she danced i herid monster T.. come in and frost say"He doesn't shake hands take a  drink and sit down"i turned my attention to the man sitting across from me.. he looked the part of a gang member..." yo j on behave on everybody.. i wanna personally come by and say thank you.. i make you good money..." putting his hand down quickly hearing what frost said to him. sitting down as he talked my attention was back at Harley who was dancing with one of the girls.This guy was scared of me how fun i loved making people nervous..i looked to him motioned my hand"are you sweet talking me?"i put my tattooed hand over my mouth and laughed a bit...as he took off his sunglasses i added putting my hand done grinning laughing a bit"i love this guy.. his so intense..."i smirked more.. i suddenly saw him looking in Harley's direction.. i got annoyed"your a lucky man you got a bad bitch" i frowned i grew angry ..he called her a bitch he was gonna pay for that... with his life..frost even knew this guy was screwed the moment he said that..lets play a game with  him put my arm up motioning toward Harley who was still dancing"oh yes she is"he looked at me nervous he should be...i continued getting up slowly"the fire in my loans..." frost was watching to see what would happen next as i stood up all the way"the itch in my crotch the ..one the only the impromptus.. Harley Quinn!" i said it louder in  dramatic way.. and whistled for my girl to get over here to play...

Harley pov: As i danced i herid my puddin's whistle.. as i got down and swung around to the beeds around the VIP section i saw my man smirk at me"oh come to daddy" i let out a giggle and smiled to him"puddin"i saw the man look at us.. when puddin spoke"you are my gift.."he motioned toward the man who i assumed was monster T he continued"to this handsome hunka hunka"he gave a grin."you love him now"

joker pov:

I watched as Harley went and sat on his lap even through she knew it was a game it got me jealous still..she made dog like sound as she sat on his lap..then giggled.. i wondered in the back ground watching them..he felt uncomfortable as Harley spoke"your..cute"she said in a seductive tone"you want me..."she put both hands on each side of his face"im all yours"she was too close for my taste my breathing began to get heavy ...anger.. for this guy looking at my girl...he finally spoke up"i dont want no beef.." i coped him"you want no beef...you dont want no beef" Harley looked annoyed but i knew she was acting"why whats wrong??what you dont like me fine don't waste my time then"she sat on the other side where i  sat crulling her hair in her fingers watching me.. monster t motioned to Harley"this your lady.." i put my hands up a little"are you enjoying yourself??"Harley smirking at me just watching.. monster t shook his head"no... thats your lady joker"i smoothed back my hair grinning"thats right" as frost continued to watch the show..i slowly took out my gun and aimed it at monster t as he begged "no..j"too late i pulled the trigger shooting him right in the head"come on doll lets go"i graped her arm walking out off the club..before anyone would call the cops..