chapter 36: the helicopter high jack and where are you now?

joker pov: My plan was pretty well..well genius we were gonna high jack the helicopter that the government needed pick up this person Harley and the others were getting i just had to text her and ask her which building and tell her how close i am... to her i was getting excited soon i have my queen back in my arms we came up to the helicopter as  frost and two of my men aimed there guns at the pilots"where going for ride"i laughed"take us to the exertion  sight   i pushed the professor  inside with us i was Waring my tux holding  a gun..."now take us to midway city!!" the pilots nodded terrified as they took off i texted Harley"im on my  way ..be ready" she texted back" puddin.. i cant wait"

Harley pov: I smile to myself  I went to elevator no way i was climbing stairs....i was tired.. As one of those creatures busted through the glass of the elevator... god there annoying  ...few hits later i finally got it  down .. as i fixed my hair and hid the phone as  the elevator i saw the suicide squad"oh! hey guys " i walked passed them"well come on lets go.." i looked back to them..we were almost at the end of the line... of this dumb mission but i felt bad that id be leaving them behind but mistah j is going through all this trouble to get me.... oh puddin...

joker pov: As we entered midway... It looked like shitt..what the hell happened here even for me i didn't intend on staying long just find Harley and leave this place....that was the plan i left rocko behind me and frost went... frost tried to say it was risky for me to go ...But i needed to do this...i'll find her one way or another im not about to leave her again..