chapter 27: the carchase

Harley pov: Puddin quickly told me"Harley get in now!" i quickly got in the car as the police where just about to arrive.. mistah j..slammed on the gas as sped off into the streets of Gotham. "what a rush puddin!" I started laughing.. he laughed along with me. he was dodging cars going from one lane to the next .. i love this life we have.. hearing some cars crash behind us this was fun."come on puddin do it!"

joker pov: I looked out my reside mirror to see the bat-mobile"oh..we have got company" i grinned toward her" she smirked"batzy .. batzy. batzy"i herid his car speeding up behind mine damn him.. we both felt hudge thud .. he just jumped onto the roof of my car..trying to keep control of the car ...i growled lowly..making a sharp turn trying to get him off the car but no luck damn  it bats!!i saw Harley reach for my gun"stupid bats.." she started to shoot at the roof hoping to hit him"your ruining date night!"..as i started to laugh again watching her but keeping my eyes on the road at the same time..i saw the only way out was the river..i speed faster toward it... she started to scream"puddin... what are you doing.."i couldn't hear her over the engine"puddin!! i cant swim as the car  went straight into  the river and suck..i got out quickly thinking Harley was behind me when i reached the surface i noticed she wasn't"no... no.. no!!Harley !!!"i growl loud...looking around i didn't see her come up i saw frost grap my arm"boss we have to go the cops are close" she couldn't be dead"...ugh"i growl and follow him she wasn't...

Harley pov: All i rember is going in the water and  batzy pulling me out.."wheres puddin" batman glared at me "he left you behind your the only one i found inside the car...."no he wouldn't just leave me ... he wouldn't he promised...where is he....and where is b-man taking me.