chapter 18:another day in the office

jokers pov: Its been hours since Harley went to her training session with rocko I had to admit as I worked in my office I missed her I didn't like being away from her at all I loved her more then I ever loved anything. I take a deep sigh she seemed so excited I rember what she put on to go to training she put her hair in pigtails a little tan top and shorts god i wanted to keep her here and do all sorts of things.. that ligatured in my dark mind.but I had to get this done i herid the door getting annoyed i yelled"what? who is it!!"I heird rockos voice"its me boss" I was kinda of surprised to hear from him but i knew why he was here"come in..."he opened the door.."i looked up from my desk,my neck and back ached from hunching over"how'd she do"i smirked at him .rocko smirked"shes a natural born killer boss she passed" i was thrilled.. i started laughing giving a sick smile"I knew my Harley could do it !!where is she?!" I claped my hands together in pure exictment .He replied simply"your room boss"i noded i wanted to see her"alright your free to go ill tell you and the boys soon my little plan just chill for right now "sure thing boss"he left my office as i got up and stretched and headed to my room...

harley pov:

I herid footsteps was it puddin to congratulate me as the room door opened i saw him my man i ran up to him and hugged him giggling"puddin did you miss me" he smirks  giving me a deep rough kiss putting me against the wall"mm...more then you realize daddy wants some time with you later after we go over the plan"he kissed my neck."god your my own drug"I moaned a little liking the feel of his lips touched my skin it felt so good" this is what it felt like to be his to be the jokers girl..and I loved every minute of it.