chapter 23: weekend off

joker pov: It was my first weekend with my queen... I was so tired from last night that i layed there with her as she slept watching.. her sleep made me relax a bit as i saw her wake up and kiss my cheek"puddin.." one arm was behind my head"yeah pooh??" she just smiles at me her blue eyes seeming so happy"what do you want to do today baby doll??" When i asked her that..."It doesn't matter as long as i am with you" i had to admit that threw me off guard she was the only person who wanted to be near me lets face it a murdering clown is not liked by society after all but i didn't care if i was liked but by her it felt like a different story completely.."no one ever wanted that from me" i kissed her forehead...and then i went quiet

Harley pov: I smile to him giggling he.. smirked at me"your too good to me  harls which reminds me Monday were going to the iceberg lounge... daddy feels like winning some money.."he smirks at me and adds"but for now what dont we stay inside and relax" that day all we really did was talk"mistah j?"  I Has my head on my shoulder..as I  spoke to him."Hmm?" he was watching TV with me"You never told me your real name?? Even when i was your doctor.." 

joker pov: I sigh..then she adds sadly "You do trust me right...??" i put my hand on her cheek"more then i do with anyone Harley....but you gotta promise me you wont tell...a soul my true name for many reasons people must think I'm dead." she nods and kisses me roughly"I wont puddin i swear it." I felt her take my tattooed hand.. softly.. i sigh again deeply i trusted her for some reason she wouldn't tell anyone.."I'ts Jack Napier Hun.. I don't use my name cause it brings back things i rather forget And the mob... has to bealive Jack Napier is dead."

Harley pov: everyone feared him but not me no i saw the real him...  human him .. he had feelings just like everyone"Why don't you hide your feelings from me" he chuckled holding me close as we watched a horror movie"Cause Harley...your the one good thing in my life.... that I rather not hurt or destroy...I was once married before.. her name was Jennie ... your smile  .. lets say your my own personal angel you help me with my darkness and i help you with yours...." I never herid him say that before"I'll be whatever you want me to be daddy"

Joker pov:

i held her as close as i could as i asked "anymore questions for me doll?"Though i hated questions i made a exection for her this one time.. she looked nervous when she asked"how old are you ??" i laughed know i was older then her"45  baby girl.. guess i like my queen young and sexy" i kissed her we started to talk more in our sessions when she was harleene we didn't get enough time to know everything about each other i guess today we would get to... it will make it easier for me to trust her fully with things... after all she was my queen....