chapter 31:what is bell reve?

joker pov: as i went down stairs i saw cat-woman walk up to me "god i hate to say this joker you look like shitt.."i growl"did you find the name out Selina"I was not in the most thrilling mood i saw crane with Ivy."we have but your not gonna like it"crane looked at me .. i didn't care "Tell me." selina sighed"Alright its a high security prison... as frost told you they've been bringing criminals there for some unknown reason ... government thing i think very hush hush" i sat down"who  did the arrest so far then"i didn't much care but i had to know who Harley was locked up with..ivy crossed her arms"Floyd lawton was caught by batman last week,then captain boomerang was caught by the flash, el deblo gave himself up,slipknot was also caught same with killer croc..." what where they...up to"any luck hacking into there cams..." selina sighed typing on her laptop"so..far wait i got it... i got all there cells now i just need to find harls" she typed and a shocked look on her face"your not gonna want to see this." give me the damn computer"i yelled as she slid the computer over to me i saw Harley  on the computer screen crulled up in a ball she was shaking she looked much Skinner then when i last saw her...paler too...i looked angry "damn it where is this place" frost spoke up"where trying to find a list of people who work there..."  i growled"i wanna a list of the  guards who watch Harley's cell...!and find out whos behind this...bats will get his for taking her there but not now find out who works there...cat-woman kept watching the screen"joker maybe we wont have to..." i glare at her "what you mean?? " cat-woman glares back"cause here comes a guard to Harley's cell... "i looked i saw Harley now in some kind of hamaic she made from some of her prison uniform on top of her cell"zoom in on the guy..."cat-woman zoomed in on the guy..hmm..she printed the picture out we got a picture now we have to find out who he is but lets see if he says anything"

harley pov: i saw griggs i smirked god i hated this asshole...as he spoke"hey beatfuil mind comming down here for a second"i giggle and flip down.. i skip over to the bars"hehe" "what have we told you no touching the bars" i smirk"oh what these bars" he replyed "yeah those bars" i licked them and laughed"your not all there are you lady" i glared at him griping onto the bars"wanna come in say that to my face then" he stood there..."im bored play with me" i pouted..."No ones gonna play with you lady your put five of my man in the hosptail "he looked at the other gaurd "hit it" he pressed a switch eltricfying the bars sending me on the floor hard... bringing back all things theyve put me through i ran at the cell in rage hitting my head against the bars knocking myself out..

joker pov:*I growled looking to catwoman.."keep watching in case they do something else...we need more info on this place is the car pulled around.." frost nodded"yeah boss" catwoman said before going"ill have the name by tonight.....so  try to relax will get her back"i just walked out...i needed her back even if i had to do it own my own.