chapter 16: tattoos

the jokers pov: 

As i got the tattoo stuff Harley hoped onto the bathroom counter as i said"first tattoo might hurt baby but i think you can take the pain ... tell me what you want" she got excited"you chose daddy.. "she smirked she wanted me to chose.. for her this was gonna be fun.."alright baby im gonna start near your face so hold still hunny" As  i started she tried not to giggle "harls.. stay still baby..." she looks at me as i held her chin with my free hand as i put a heart near eye and did rotten in cursive on her jawline... i did a much of other tattoos .. one involved  diamonds on her wrist another was  one that said lucky you with a dolphin by it ...i knew how she loved   them then i finished by putting some tattoos on her legs then on her back as well and one on her arm...as i finished them i smirked"OK look in the mirror sweets" anything to show she was my propriety she had she squeals"i love all them" i smirk then say holding the tattoo gun"wanna give me one doll"what was i thinking...?? did i really want that she looked at me then said"i never really done a tattoo on someone puddin" i chuckled  then added"just imagine the tattoo gun is the pen and the skin is the paper" she sighs nervous as i gave her gloves and  the tattoo gun"what you want puddin"i smirk a little"puddin on my lower back" she looked shocked..as hell but smiled as i took off my shirt for her..

Harley pov:

He wanted a tattoo that reminded him of me"awe puddin OK" I started doing it i seemed to be a natural once i was finished with his i did the same as he did"he smiled not a creepy smile or evil one but an actual smile i shown him what it looked like"it looks good pooh you did great now no matter if i am in ahkarm  or how far i am from you ill have something that reminds me of you..He picked me up off the counter as we went to the bed and layed down i put my arms around his waist i was so tired everything was happening so fast...."sleep harls tomorrow is some training for you then i tell you what your deput is gonna be"...he whispered in my ear as i fell in a deep sleep..i was so happy...

joker pov: what have i gotten myself into... i had her  give me a tattoo..wake up joker... yet this feeling ..i dont want it to end..