chapter 30: three weeks of hell

Harley pov: its been three weeks..since i last ate...three weeks since i tasted freedom.. three weeks since ive seen my puddin...i revues to eat this shitt they gave me i basically just stayed in the comer..i made a hamic where they cant reach... hoping to see his face again.. i see griggs walking up to my cell i look to him with a glare.. i hated this guy...he tormented me on regular basses...i was so skinny...Skinner then i was when i first came here... i was paler too..."no toots you gotta eat but since your refusing to will have to do it the hard way " i laugh... then notice my men with him what were they gonna do they opened my cell door"get her.. i saw a chair rigged to a machine .."what is that ... what is that!!!"i screamed as they pulled me out of the cell i was too weak to fight them off"As they strapped me down"we need you alive as long as possible"doctor do it" they put the tube down my noes strapping me in completely.. i was crying it hurt"lets see we got straw berry ...bubble gum flavors yum"griggs laughed...as the liquid went into my body i began to scream in pain it hurt ...i wanted them to stop i wanted it to stop....make it stop mistah j...."will keep doing this if you keep revuseing to eat "as i cried he took a selfie with me and him"look spring break..your stuck with me... here... dont cry..."he laughed... man and i thought the guards at arkharm were assholes.. when they pushed me back in my cell and locked the door i was on the floor crulled up in a ball crying...

joker pov:

i  sat in the middle of me and Harley room surrounded by my weapons... ive killed two of my guys recantally for no reason..so rocko has been trying harder.. to not let the boys piss me off i fell into depression i didn't even smile anymore even when i did business..i didn't even want to bother with bats till i found her ....i herd the door open i aimed my gun i noticed it was  frost i lowerd my weapon"where is ...she" frost knelled down to me"its not just her boss everyone has been dispeared the government..has been doing this program...where they take dangerous cons to this place ..Louisiana "i looked at him"whats the place...i wanna know the name" frost replied"cat-woman is working on that with rocko...she plans to hack there cams  so she can see how there treating "  i look down thinking ...Harley..."so what we gonna do boss" i sigh..."bring the car around were going for a drive....make sure cat-woman finds out what we need" he left as i layed down and started to laugh...soon my Harley will be home soon shell be back in my arms...just hang in there Harley...