chapter 13:Harleys New And Improved Self

Harley pov:

I was putting on a  red tan top and cute black  mini shorts i couldn't wait i quickly put on some shoes  as i herid my mans voice calling me from down stairs, i didn't realize he was already down stairs... i must of been staring at myself in the mirror so long .... i couldn't believe how different i looked i had to admit i loved the way i looked."Harley whats taking you baby?"He called down stairs to me as i quickly put my hair in a ponytail."Sorry puddin ill be right there! "I called down to him"running down stairs into his arms"is this OK...?"he chuckles and slaps my ass"it will do lets go when we get back daddy has to run and do some business but then the rest of the day is just me and you and that way you'll be able to put your new clothes away,and your other belongs and get comfortable..."i pout crossing my arms, it wasn't fair i wanted to be with him not at home waiting for him. "But ...puddin"Didn't he want to be with me too?

Joker pov:

When i herid her pout like that i rolled my eyes and graped her arms gentelly trying not to get annoyed with her, at the same time."Why the long face?? I'll be back by lunch  got it?We could have lunch together got it?Lets just worry about that later right now. Lets  take my girl shopping   "she squealed in enticement as i took her outside to my car and opened the door for her as she got in she had her hair up in a ponytail away from her face  i loved seeing her eyes ... i snapped out of it and got in the car and told frost and rocko"we wont be long... pick up the Harley furniture  by the time i get back.... and have it in our room and put together got it" "yes boss" they both replied and walked away from the car.. Harley looked at me confused"what furniture puddin?"i smirked i knew what she liked our sessions later on were more personal... things"i got you a dresser and a makeup table..figure you need one of those and on my way back from business im picking you up custom weapons i had made just for you..." she kissed my cheek happly clapping"im so excited""oh i know you are cupcake...and if you want you can get tattoos too since you like mine so much...i'll give you them tonight...along with some other things..."

Harley pov:

i was excited no man ever spoiled me like this i wanted to cry as he start the car and started to drive his fast sports car into town"oh j.. that sounds wonderful I never got  tattoos before through" he smirked a little and said"its an exciting kind of pain...but its up to you cupcake" I grin to him."I want ones too"I giggled as he drove faster he started laughing"anything for my queen you got it what about for lunch what you want? to odder in cause ill be tired..."i nodded"yeah i love to odder in no interruptions right"he shook his head"ill tell the boys only if its a real emergency they come and get us were a team now Harley me and you partners in crime got it"i smirked"i rather have  it no other way puddin"as he stopped the car he gave me the watt of cash"your gonna have to go in alone this once Hun dont worry ill help you with the bags i promise but we dont want bats ruining our day i have to watch out for him understand" i understood he was looking out for me since it was my first day in this life and i was his girlfriend"As i got out i kissed him "i wont take long"he nodded giving a playful growl... i knew he didn't have a lot of time before he had to go to do business so i ran inside...people stared at me like i was  some cirrus freak....i saw the clothes i wanted and shoes they were prefect daddy's little monster shirt meep .. so cute.I made an outfit with it saw a jester outfit  took that make up pony tails  and all that and more dresses , nightgowns and other outfits and shoes and bracelets... and went up to the shopkeeper to pay for all the clothes.

joker pov:

I was getting a little nervous being out in the open like this...in the middle of the day i knew bats only comes out at night but still his police friend Gordon that doesn't stop him from being nosy...i suddenly saw a cop"shitt come on baby"i saw Harley come out..."she ran over with the bags noticing the police car"get in Harley now!!" she put the bags in and got in rather quick the police tired to stop  her by graping ..my girls hair but i shot him in the face  it was in close range so i checked  on Harley"Harley can you hear me!"

Harley pov:

At first when he asked i didn't then the ringing in my ears stopped"yeah..."he sighed deeply"did you get want you wanted ?"As he started the car speeding off."yeah"my tan top had the blood stains of that cop..he looked at me "Don't worry hunny it comes out with bleach  what matters is i wont let anyone take you from me ever"i saw his grip on the stirring wheel of the car tighten.i kissed his cheek"I know you wont" as we arrived back he helped me with the bags and complained a little"there better be a sexy night gown in here....that i get to see you in tonight"I laugh "of course i  there is puddin" as we set down the bags in our room. i noticed the furniture was set up i giggled happly he smiled.

joker pov:

I watched her skip around till i herid frost behind me"sir the business meeting""ugh"i give an annoyed look.i truly didn't want to leave Harley alone after what happened with that cop so i said "fine in a minute ill be right there tell rocko his staying here.... i wanna make sure arkharm isn't looking for Harley"frost nodded and walked off  ,Harley  walked over and hugged me as she took off her tan top"do you have to go daddy" i smirk"yes....but dont worry ill be back like i said  by lunch promise that way my girl can get herself at home OK?"she nods as i gave her a rough kiss and leave the bedroom closing the door behind me...god she was gonna be one hell of a good time....