chapter 12: waking up to your new life

The jokers pov:

I awoke the next morning I forgot I fell asleep next to Harley ... It was strange to have a woman in my bed..i never even let the hookers I hired  in my bed let alone sleep next to me or near me.before i meant her I slept  alone in my bed now there was this woman next to me.  she was crulled up in a ball leaning against my chest i almost wished I could stay with her like this all day ...but i had work to do.... and she needed new clothes I got some of her clothes  from her old apartment certain things she might want to have even through shes started a new  life with me.. i gave her a a whole one side of my walk in closest anything for my queen  i had watt of cash... from when i robbed a bank earlier before I even meant her who knew i was spending it on a woman...which was gonna be used parcailly on her clothes makeup anything her little heart desired she would be treated like a queen no less .... but i wasn't ready to show her off to bats i wanted her to enjoy herself and  most of all i wanted some time with her before then. i hear her little yawn she was waking up"hello there beautiful"I couldn't help but stare at her , even if it still confused me why i loved her company so much, i couldn't get enough of her.

Harley pov:

I opened my eyes to see his eyes looking straight at me I put my hand on his cheek"Morning puddin did my man sleep well"He chuckled at me like I said something amusing"ah my dear i haven't slept well in a long time but ..."I looked up at him happly waiting for him to respond to me."You being here seems to have  helped i slept like the dead!"He says giving  a loud laugh..I hug him and i was happy that i could help him sleep."Now my dear Harley get ready im gonna take you shopping you need new clothes"Yay shopping i did need a new look cause lets face it harlene had to go, to make Harley Quinn official of course.

Joker pov:

I had to admit when she herid that she jumped up so fast out of the bed she seemed so happy i got up from the bed getting dressed as she kissed my cheek"your the best puddin" i smirk wildly god  just by her being next to me was like some kind of  drug"i know i am now get ready"i never went shopping  for a woman this should be interesting...