chapter 10:final test"would you live for me"

Harley pov:

we stopped at this warehouse that had the hudge sign ace across the side of the building. I turned to look at him"where are we Mistah J" he smirked his blue eyes so hypnotizing"where I was born...into this my dear."He got out of the car I followed him quickly. As we went inside I saw tubs of  this green stuff was that how... he got like this as we reached the stairs he spoke "I fell in one of those thanks to that bat... and here I am..in a way he made me.."he let out a loud laugh"now..."he grew serious "question ! would you die for me?" of course i would i loved this man no matter what society thought.."yes. " he shook his head"no thats to easy... hmm"he thought for a moment and spoke."would you...would you live for me?" without a second thought I spoke"yes..." he waved one of his fingers at me. "Careful don't take this oath thoughtlessly! ...once its done you wont be harlene anymore.."He put his hand over my mouth"desire becomes..surrender.Surrender becomes power. You want this?"he slowly takes his hand down his fingers touching my bottom lip as he does"i do.."I was positive more.. positive about anything in my entire life i wanted him..I wanted to be with him and i knew where this was going i had to become like him to be  with him..If that what it took..I knew I couldn't swim didn't care I believed he wouldn't let me drown..as he spoke again breaking my train of thought "then say...Say it. Say it. Say it! Pretty pretty pretty pretty..."he had his head back a little..i answered almost about to cry but held it in"please" he looked at me "god..your so good" good is something I  was all my life I didn't want to be I wanted him I backed away as he watched me i turned and looked at the tubs of chemicals below us..i smiled a little i wanted to prove myself to him i knew i had to..i turned to him one last time and smiled at him and let myself fall into the chemicals bellow me.. the pain was...gut wrenching..stinging beyond anything you could imagine. As ..everything grew black..

joker pov:

I looked down at the chemicals debating whether to go after her or to leave her.. I was about to leave when i thought of that smile i gave a low growl, and took off my jacket and dove into the chemicals ...to save what was finally...mine i reached for her she was at the very bottom and  took her in my arms and swam us to the top of the chemicals i noticed she wasn't breathing dammit woman i just got you dont die on me i put my lips on her breathing  into and kissing her at the same time i herid her gasp her eyes open..

Harley pov:

he saved me i felt his lips on mine i pulled him close and kissing him again giggling non stop as he threw his head back laughing along with me a pulled him back into the kiss my body hurt"puddin"he stared at me  as  he got me out of the tub of chemicals"puddin??"i gave a tired painful laugh"thats my other nickname name for you"he grins putting his coat on me as he carried me"your no longer harlene ...no your mine... my Harley Quinn...and im taking you home we have to get those chemicals off of you"i nodded tilting my head"home?" he grined"you are coming to live with me pooh"I grew excited ....i found my self falling asleep on the way there..my puddin id live with him what a dream come true i wasn't alone anymore....i was free  ...free to be with my mistah j..