Epilogue

A year later

Harbour's point of view:

    The king had claimed an island for the merpeople who wished to live on land. Most of my daughters had left, living elsewhere. Many still visit me. I found me a mate. Her name is Annabell, sweet girl, with two brothers. I don't see the boys often. I meet her when I was in the ocean, seeing that she needed help, saved her from a shark. She was now with child, a boy; finally. I was feeding North and South, missing almost a year of their lives before; they were now two.

I heard Aegean playing her violin up in her room, at five she was a prodigy with CC, Celtic, singing a song her mother had taught her, not Melody but Annabell. Aqua was hanging out with her aunt Aquata, having a play date with Elizabeth. Lagoon and Rain were outside playing in the water. Cassie and Andric were doing homework. Caribbean and Meddie were playing dress up in Caribbean's room. They came downstairs soon after I thought this wearing big puffy dresses. I smiled at them before they went back upstairs to continue playing.

Dew's point of view:

I was out on a date with John. He was funny. We had a home together on the island. Merpeople weren't allowed to go near the human island. His black his was cut so it was shorter than the last time I saw him since he had a haircut before this date. We were eating pancakes. Grandpa had tried to make our island a little more human.

John had to leave soon though, he was a guard so he lived right next to grandpa. We were only having this date since we hadn't seen each other in a while from being so busy. I wiped some syrup off his face. He smiled before standing up, knowing he had to go. I followed him giving him a kiss before he left for work and I went to pay for our pancakes.

Nile's point of view:

I was walking down the aisle. I was getting married to my handsome David. We were doing a small marriage. The king was the one marrying us. We could marry when you turn sixteen in the mermaid world. I stopped in front of David before the ceremony began.

"We gather here today to bring together Nile and David. Do we have any objections to this marriage, please speak now." My grandfather said, knowing no one was going to say no. Cassia and Marie were next. They were to marry two boys that were saved in the lab.

Ashton was marrying Cassia while Marie married Opal. Their parents were here. Their father didn't agree with the marriage, but he was told not to say anything. Elizabeth was hanging out with my sister in the back of the seats.

I kissed David when I was told. Now it was their turn. They had Ashton and Opal placed side by side since that was how they wanted to be married, together. I watched as they walked down the aisle, beginning the ceremony. After this me and David would be finding ourselves a home.

Ezra's point of view:

I watched as Lulu danced into the kitchen with her headphones in. We were in the mermaid island, in our home. My mother and brother were here, visiting. My mother, Artista, thought I was in a lab but in reality I was with Lulu. My crazy human lover. Eric sipped his tea as Lulu grabbed a sandwich that my mother had just made for us. I loved this.

Isaiah's point of view:

I woke to deal with my screaming child in the other room. I opened the door with the name Brandon hanging in bold letters. I turned to pick him up but my wife, Adella, was already dealing with the child. Brandon wasn't either of ours. Just a child that's mother was killed in the lab. The mother had asked me to take care of him until she came back, she never did. I loved Adella as soon as we escaped, she had grabbed the child when we were escaping, helping me. I'm glad too. I can't wait for our baby girl is born, soon. In a few months the child will be in this world.