Chapter 32

Sailor's point of view

^^^Rose (14)^^^

                                                                               ^^^Chloe (10)^^^

^^^Chloe (10)^^^

                                                                                  ^^^Aiden (13)^^^

^^^Aiden (13)^^^

I was sitting on the ground filled with sand at the zoo. I was bored. There was only fish in my cage. I couldn't understand what they said since when mom tried to teach us how to speak to the other water breathing animals. I think the zoo keepers knew how lonely I was since the kept sending scuba divers into the cage with me to get me to move around and show that I'm happy. When I'm not. The scuba diver was swimming around me trying to get me to move. I just ignored the stupid boy, turning I stared outside at the people at the zoo staring back at me hoping I'd do something interesting.

The scuba diver grabbed my arm trying to get me off the sand. I shook my arm out of his hold turning away from him. I stared outside watching the humans. After a while the scuba diver went back up to the surface. Thank god, I thought as I watched him swimming up.

I watched as a little girl's face was up onto the glass staring at me with wide eyes and curious. I waved at her making her eyes light up as she started screaming making her mother come over to check on her. I watched as they spoke but since I was in the water I couldn't hear the conversation. I turned to watch as a few people looked over at the family then stare at me. They must be talking about me then.

I heard a splash from above me. Turning a swam a diver swimming to stay above the water. I turned back to the family since it was probably a new diver wanting to swim with me. I heard another splash then another and then a third splash. I looked up confused as to why there was so many splashes. I watched as the scuba diver carried three people in his arms slowly letting the people sink to the bottom. When I looked closer I saw three mermaids.

New roommates? A boy with red hair had a red tail that slowly turned black at the tip, like an ombre. A little girl with purple hair and purple tail sank just as quickly as the boy with the girl with white hair sink with her blue tail following close behind her. The scuba diver made sure none of them hurt themselves as they landed on the soft sand. He looked up at me as he pointed at the kids them made the number four then pointed at me.

Great their for me.