Chapter 6

Alec's point of view

^^^Celab (19), Alec (29), Tony (23)^^^

It was four in the afternoon when I got a call. When I picked up it was someone I never thought would call. "Hello?" Queen Ariel stated on the phone. "I need that favor now." I didn't even care what she needed, but that the queen herself was calling me. And for a favor of all things? She never does that sort of thing. "What do you need?" I asked as I grabbed my coat and keys with some protests from my friends.

"I need you get as many guards and men from the sea, as soon as possible."

"May I ask why?" All I heard was silence on the other end. "You know your father won't allow me to do it just because it's you. He still remembers what happened last time he did that."

"The humans took them. They took Bay and Sailor. Maybe Red. I need help with hiding my family as well as taking the others back. I choose you to do this, not only because of the favor but because I trust you. Now please I need help getting back my grandchildren." I was silent for a moment. This is the first time she's ever begged me for something.

"Alright. I'll do it. I'll keep in touch, okay. I'll send them as soon as possible. I call you in a few minutes. Okay?" I didn't wait for a reply. I just went back inside the house. Walking in front of the tv made my friends start screaming at me and throwing things like food drinks and even the remote.

"The queen needs us." I stated and that made them stop throwing things. "Who wants to swim to America to guard the queen and her grandchildren, the others will be going to the king to ask for more men.

My good friend, Ransom, raised his hand. "I'll go to the queen. I'll take Adam, John, and David with me. You take Caleb and Tony with you."

"Alright. I'll just call her back to make sure she knows." With quick fingers I type in Ariel's number. As soon as she answered I didn't wait for pleasures I just immediately started the topic of discussion. "Ransom, Adam, John, and David will be traveling to your home. They will keep you guarded. They will try to get there as soon as possible. Now I have to go meet the king." I didn't wait for her reply before I shut my phone and left with Caleb and Tony in tow.