Chapter 50

Ransom's point of view

                                                                        ^^^Lulu (human) (18)^^^

^^^Beth (21)^^^

I had many people following me. About twenty or so. I opened another door finding a man with red hair holding a baby with blue hair. The man's eyes showed me he's ready to pick a fight, so i hold my hands up to show i mean no harm.

"We're here to save you, now let's go." I watched as he slowly sat up before walking out with me in tow. The next door I opened I saw princess Aquata. Her long brown hair was turned to me to where I couldn't see her face, but I knew it was her.

"Aquata?" She turned before standing up to follow me, already knowing who I was from helping her before. She turned to a woman I hadn't noticed before sitting in the corner. It was Adella. They walked out together.

I watched Adella walked over to the man with red hair holding the baby. She took the baby out of his arms before I turned to continue walking, finding our people.

The next door I opened someone attacked me. I didn't hit back since they were very scared and probably thought I was here to hurt them. Someone pulled him off. Before he could keep hitting people, i told him. "It's alright we're here to save you." The man pushed his black braids away from his face before grabbing his friend from inside. His friend was an african american like him but he had white hair and bright blue eyes.

"Sorry. We didn't know." The weird kid stated before pulling his friend into my growing group.