Chapter 35

Ransom's point of view

                                                                                 ^^^Maddie (2)^^^

^^^Maddie (2)^^^

^^^Addie (10)^^^

^^^Rain (8)^^^

I walked to Dew, knowing she was the leader of the group. "Hey, Dew." I said gaining her attention from cooking for a second. "Your grandfather wants me to take you and your sisters as well as the others to the ocean, to the palace."

"Alright. When do you want to leave?" She asked as she stirred the soup she had in a few pans.

"Now actually. I could take you to safety and out of harms way quicker." She looked at me then started turning off the stove.

"Alright. I'll start packing the cars."

"Cool. I'll be telling the others." Well that was easier than I thought it would be. I started walking outside since I knew that was where the others stayed, watching the children.

"Hey." Lucas said when I walked outside. I nodded my head in his direction before I started talking.

"We're leaving. The king wants everyone away from danger, so he told me we were to stay at the palace. Safer there than on land." I heard a few what's and no's. Addison was quiet.

"No. I'm staying here and helping you guys get my siblings back." Lucas said pitching in as to why he thought he would get to stay here.

"No. You're going with Lucas." Addison said without any emotions.

"No I'm not." I saw Red watch this arguement begin with me.

"It's not just you anymore. You have to think about your children. If you die in battle then what? Think of your children, your future child growing in Red. You die in battle you won't see the baby's birth."

"Alright. Fine." Lucas said slightly pissed that he wouldn't be able to join the fight.

"Alright. Now that that's over, get in the car." I began to walk back inside to help Dew with packing. Before I left the others began to grab the children herding them to the cars that waited for them.