Chapter 34

Grandpa Poseidon's point of view

                                                                           ^^^Baltic (5)^^^

^^^Baltic (5)^^^

                                                                            ^^^Caribbean (7)^^^

^^^Caribbean (7)^^^

I had to get them out of here. I was sitting with the men I trusted most to come up with an idea to get my family back as well as my people. We had multiple places to get to which included that awful lab Lucas told me about a few days ago, saying he thought his brother,Aiden, was placed there. I had made all my merpeople go back into the ocean for their safety.

"We could sneak into the building." One of my men suggested which resulted in a few of men agreeing and some saying it was to dangerous.

"I have a plan men, don't worry. We just need more people." I stated which resulted in my men asking me what we were going to do. "I'll tell you when you need to know, but right now. I need to find a way to get these children to safety in the ocean. I want my granddaughters in the palace as soon as possible. Any volunteers?" I asked turning to meet the eyes of my men. Many wanted to be part of the action, so it was understandable that none were willing saying they would go. "The person that goes will not only take them to the palace but take more men from the ocean to the surface and bring them here. You won't be out of battle, we will wait for you." I started making a few of the men think if they wanted to do that.

"I'll go." One of the men, Ransom, stated as he stood up. "I can take my team as well to ensure the safety of your granddaughters." I nodded at him telling him that I would like that.

"When can you leave?" I asked him wanting to know where they would be leaving to safety.

"I can leave right now. If you'd like." He said as he stood to leave if I told him too. I nodded my head at him telling I would like him to take them now. I watched as he started walking away out the door.

"Now. Let's talk about how we are going to get our people back."