Chapter 45

Aqua's point of view

                                                                             ^^^Megan (17)^^^

^^^Megan (17)^^^

                                                                               ^^^Morgan (3)^^^

^^^Morgan (3)^^^

We had made it to the palace. I tied my hair in a blue bow out of my face but with my hair still tickling my butt, well what did touch since we were under water.

"Aqua!" One of my cousins shout my name. I don't know many of these people besides my sisters but apparently they know me. Someone, I think the girl's mother, said she was my cousin. I never caught her name and I didn't want too. I watched as her orange hair bounced to her mother. Her piercing green eyes rested on me before shouting for me.

I swam over to her since she was an adult, as well as my aunt Attina. "Aqua? Why don't you play with Carrie?" She said as she pushed her daughter closer to me.

"No." I stated simply before swimming over to my sisters. Once I turned I saw the shock still written on her face. I saw my cousin, Andy swim up to Carrie pulling her away from her steaming mother. Her blonde hair green eyes clashed with Carrie's red hair blue eyes.

"Aunt Attina is a little pushy, always wanting the family to hang out. Your lucky since you never had to really deal with her on holidays." Some african american girl with brown eyes that had copies behind her said. "Sorry, We're your cousins as well. Our mom, Aquata, is your aunt. I'd show you her but she's missing. That's our dad though." She points to a black man with bright green eyes hanging out with some of the other adults before pointing behind her, finishing her statement. "These are my sisters. That's Elizabeth,"A girl with short hair waves at me. "Marie," She smiles at me, a tiny smile before going back to talking to a boy with brown hair and a calming green eyes that matched his baby face. "The boy she's talking to is our cousin, Brody, and that's Juliette." She points to the last girl who was already swimming towards another boy with brown hair. "So your melody's kid?"

"Yeah."

"What's your name? Mine's Cassia."

"Aqua. I was named after aunt Aquata."

"Cool. How many other of these kids are your siblings?

"I have twenty two sisters." I state while I watch as her jaw drop like so many other people's jaws when I tell them this. They shouldn't ask if they didn't want to know.

"Damn. Opps. Sorry, pretend you didn't hear that." She acted like I was a baby. I've heard cuss words before, from Red the most. "So you have twenty two sisters. How many brothers?"

"Don't have any brothers."

"Really?"

"Yeah. mom must've gotten it from grandfather Poseidon."

"Yeah, my mom too."

"Where's your mom, anyway. My mom is dead, but I'm sure you've heard. What about yours?"

"My mom was taken by the humans." She looked away and when I turned I saw Red and Lucas arguing as they held children in each arm. "Wow. That couple needs to get some birth control. They have too many kids."

"That's Lucas and Red. Red's my sister and none of those children are hers. Though she is pregnant from Lucas. Lucas has five boys, he's a siren though." I said as I turned back to her.

"Oh that sucks. He's got five kids and she's stuck with him because she's pregnant with his child. Did she know that he had so many kids already?" I nod my head at her question. "Where did she meet him?"

"Party. Snuck out when we were on lockdown. We weren't aloud to leave because humans kept taking our kind. Took him home."

"How do you know all of this? They couldn't have told you, you're too young to worry about all this stuff."

"I listen when they think I'm not. And I'm not that young. I'm thirteen, so I'm already a teenager."

"Yeah. Okay kid." She said to make me agitated even messing up my black making it come loose in my blue bow.