Chapter 27

Brook's point of view

^^^Katelyn (4) (daughter of Chris)^^^

                                                ^^^Wendy and Wanda (2) (daughters of Chris)^^^

^^^Julia and Juliet (3) (daughters of Lucy)^^^

I miss Bay. Bay had been at that zoo for months. I was laying on my head facing the ceiling as I thought this. I was tossing a little bean bag into the air and catching it. "Brook! Dinner!" My older sister, Dew, stated from in the kitchen but it really carries in the house.

I ran into the kitchen wanting to eat as soon as possible so I could keep soaking in my room about my twin sister. I sat down in a chair where the spaghetti on a plate in front of me. I chowed down as fast as I could almost choking on it. I was the first to finish, like always since all of this happened. I heard a knock as I was about to walk upstairs to my room.

"I'll get it!" I shouted before any of my sisters had to get up and disrupt their dinner. I walked to the door, opening it really slowly to see who it was before I let them to far in. When I did I saw a boy with white hair and red eyes glaring at me. He had other men and boys behind him as well. "Can I help you?" I asked noticing his inpatients.

"Yeah. I'm your grandpa and I hate waiting outside the door when I want to see my daughter and get all the information before I waste anymore of my time." He stated in a rude tone.

"Ignore him, he's just grumpy since we haven't had much sleep trying to get here as fast as we could." Some guy said. "Hello my name's Alec. Your grandma is expecting us?" He said as he tried to stare into my home.

"Grandma's gone."

"Do you know when she's coming back?" He asked looking back at me when I shut the door to block his view of the house.

"Not sure since she was taken." I said bluntly.

He looked at me with complete shock. Like I told him she was died which she might as well be. The boy with the white hair or my "grandpa" shoved past me shouting for grandma by her first name.

"Ariel! Ariel! Ariel!" He kept going on. Since he came in I let the others in assuming they were telling the truth. I walked into the kitchen where everyone was. Ransom was talking to "grandpa" I still didn't believe he was my grandfather because he still looked pretty young but then again I've never seen anyone older than grandma Ariel.

Ransom was explaining what had happened to grandma when I came in, well telling him what we knew and what we assumed.

"So...?" I dragged on gaining everyone's attention. "Is he really our grandpa?" I asked making a few of my sisters turn to "grandpa".

"Well technically he is your great grandfather." David said.

We then heard another knock on the door, making everyone's heads turn in the direction of the new noise. "I'll get it." I stated before walking away with some protests from some of the guys that just showed up but I walked faster than they could grab me.

When I opened the door I found a group of kids holding other kids. "Yeah?" I asked getting upset with so many people coming into my home.

"Where's Lucas?" Some girl with puffy white hair asked rudely. That earned an elbow to the ribs from a girl with blonde hair in a braid to the side.

"What she meant is. Is Lucas here?" I looked behind me when I noticed where the newcomers looks were sent. I watched as more and more of those boys walked behind me with a few arms crossed. We sorta looked like a gang.

"Where's Lucas?!" I shouted hoping someone would answer.

"He's out. He went to get his kids so they could be safe here." Someone shouted back at me somewhere in the house. With so many people it was hard to tell who was who by their voice alone.

"Well, we're his siblings. He was expecting us." Braid girl said sweetly as she switched hips with a little girl to make her sit on her other hip.

I moved out of their way, with so many people it took awhile to walk into the livingroom.

"Sit." I heard grandpa say in a demanding tone. I watch as one by one the new newcomers sat with children on their laps except the girl with puffy white hair. "We're going to wait for this "Lucas". If he says you're good then you can move around otherwise everyone is to stay put." I watched as he whispered in the ear of one of the guys. Now we wait.