Chapter 33

Red's point of view

^^^Celtic (6)^^^

My period was late. Damn. I hope I'm not pregnant. Who was the last guy I fucked, I asked myself. Lucas, fuck. Damn you siren. I was grumpy beyond relief. The saying "did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed" totally happened to me. I literally did wake up on the wrong side of the bed since I woke up on the ground because I fell off. I strode into the kitchen where what looked like everyone was. I knocked into someone as I sat down with a thump.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, Red?" I glared at Dew.

"Yeah. Literally. Fell out of bed when I woke up wasn't very comfortable. Took me a while before I was able to get out of the crease between the bed and the wall." I said as I stabbed my pancakes. I ate with a glare on my face. Chewing slowly. Once I was finished I stood up sending glares at everyone who even took a glance at me. As I was walking to my room to watch tv I hit someone. When I glared up at them they took a step back.

"Woah. You on your period or something? What's that glare for?" Lucas asked with his hands up in surrender.

"Actually no. It's late." I glared at him since he would be the cause of it if I was pregnant.

"How late?" He asked seeming not very worried.

"Almost a week." I growled out.

"Why are you mad at me about that?" He asked with an eyebrow raised at me in question.

"You're the last guy I fucked and the only one I fucked since my last period. If I'm pregnant, it's yours." I said as I watched as he realized what I was angry about.

"Damn. Get yourself a pregnant test if it keeps up to where it doesn't show up at all." He then walked into the kitchen for food. Wow, great pep talk about the future of our maybe baby. Alright, you want me to get a pregnancy test before you're ready to act like a dad? I thought as I grabbed my keys taking his actions as him not wanting to be a father of another child, maybe he has a girl pregnant besides me.

I drove to the gas station glaring at everything in my windshield view. I went inside slamming my door shut grumbling about how cold it was. Well no shit it's cold, it's winter. I walked into the gas station, stomping into the part where pregnancy tests waited. I grabbed one that looked like it would know if I was pregnant or not. I payed for it stomping to the car to take it at home.

I walked into the house passing by some guys watching some sport channel. I stomped up into a bathroom. After I had taken it I waited until the time was finished and I could look at the results. Positive, fuck. I walked out of the bathroom searching for Lucas. I found him with his sister, Addison with all the kids in the back yard.

"Lucas!" I shouted gaining his attention. "Catch!" I threw the results at him, catching him by surprise. He fumbled with the stick for a minute until he felt he had a hold of it. Looking down at the results I watched for his brain to click into place of what he was holding. You'd think after five kids he'd know what a pregnancy test looked like as soon as he held it.

I turned back around to walk back inside, not liking my ass freezing like this. "You're pregnant?!" He shouted at my back.

"Yep. It's yours by the way incase you hadn't guessed." I said walking inside the house. I wanted to drink but not while I was pregnant, I knew not too. I was walking past Dew when I grabbed her arm catching attention. "I'm pregnant." I told her not wanting her to find out by someone else, then I started walking up to my room. She had a look of complete shock as I did this.