-29(final chapter)

~6 months l8ter m8~
~ally
today was the last day of school and I'm moving in with Austin I'm so excited. I stared intently at the clock just waiting for it to hit 11:00.

10:59

60

59

58

57

56

55

54

53

52

51

50

49

48

47

46

45

44

43

42

41

40

39

38

37

36

35

34

33

32

31

30

29

28

27

26

25

24

23

22

21

20

19

18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0.

The bell rings and I bolt up. "Ah sit down"mr.haner says (it's zacky v frm a7x he's married to SYN). "The bell doesn't dismiss you I do"he says. Everyone has a straight face. "Nah I'm just fuckin with you"he says making us laugh and run out of the class. "WHAT TIME IS IT SUMMER TIME ITS OUR VACATION"Kellin yells with Vic making me laugh. I grab my things from my locker and walk out of the school seeing Austin standing beside his car.

I let out a squeal running to him and he smiles grabbing me by my waist picking me up and kissing me softly. My foot pops up and I giggle softly when he pulls away kissing all over my face.

"I love you"he says to me softly. "I love you too"I say. I feel my phone vibrate and I take it out. "I'm buying you a new phone,that things is a piece of shit"he says. I look down at my iPhone 4. It was cracked and glitchy. "But baaaabe I don't want you to spend your money on me"I whine.

"Shhhh cmon"he says and we get into the car and he starts to drive towards the Apple Store I'm excited but I feel bad.

We go inside and I look at the phones. I see one and it was a iPhone 6s. I looked at the price and almost choked. $630 for a fucking phone. "Is that the one you want?"Austin asks. "I feel bad"I say softly. "Baby you don't have to feel bad I want to do this"he says. "Do you want this phone?"he asks. I nod and he smiles. "What color?"he asks. "Pink coral"I say.

~
So we walk out and I have the white box in my hand holding it closely.

We get in the car and I take the phone out of the box putting the case on it.

I set it up and everything downloading all of my apps and pictures of me and Austin as my background and lock screen.

"I love you baby girl forever and always"he says to me kissing my lips softly. "I love you too"I say.

THE MOTHER FUCKIN END

~
I'm so tired and I'm rlly sick and my temperature was 103 yesterday and today it's like 105 and I'm feelin bleh but thank you guys so much for reading this story and I love you guys so much. This has to be one of my favorite stories that I've ever written and I hope you guys like it
~morgan💀🚬