-22

~ally
"Babe"I heard Austin say shaking me. "Baby girl wake up"he says. I opened my eyes rubbing them. "What?"I whine burying my face into my pillow. "You have school"he says chuckling. "But it's my birthday Can't I just skip"I whine.

"I suppose"he says and I smile successfully and go back to sleep. Austin climbed into my bed and lays down beside me pulling me close to him.

~

*says in the guy's voice from spongebob * 5 hours l8ter

"Babe you slept all day wake up"austin says playing with my hair. I sigh and sit up and make my way to my bathroom. I pull off my clothes and get into the shower making sure it was Nice and warm. I soaked my hair before starting to wash it. I rinsed and then started to wash myself.

After I was done I grabbed a towel drying off before wrapping one around my body and one for my hair. I plugged up my blow drying and took the Towel off of my hair (hair autocorrected to Gay) .

I ran a brush threw my hair and turned the blow dryer on and started to dry my hair.

~
After getting ready I walked out of my bathroom to see Austin on his phone.
I brushed off my skirt and crawled onto austins lap. He looks at me with his brown eyes and I kiss him softly and smile.

"Happy birthday babe"he says. I smile "thank you aus"I say. "Cmon I have something for you"he says and takes my hand bringing me downstairs. "Close your eyes"he says and I do as I told.

When we step off the stairs he lets go of my hand. "Open"he says. I open my eyes and The lights turn on and my friends,my dads,my aunts and uncles,and my grandparents.

I smile run to my dads hugging them. "Happy birthday Honey"My dad says. "Happy birthday"Kellin says hugging me. "Happy birthday"Devin says handing me a present. She smiles at me before walking away.

We talked Had pizza,had cake and opened presents. Around 8:00 everyone started to leave and i hug all of then goodbye except Devin,Kellin,and Austin. We were all sitting on the couch and I was cuddled up to Austin.

The door bell rang and I stood up walking to the door and opened it. A woman was there she was wearing a White blouse with jeans and sandals,she had long ginger hair and pale skin. She kinda resembled me and was just a little taller than me.

"Can I help you?"I asked. "Oh Alana"She says. "You look so beautiful"she says and pulls me into a hug. I pat her back awkwardly and pull away looking at her weirdly. "Ma'am do I know you?"i asked.

"Oh honey you don't remember me it's been so long,I'm your mother"she says and that's when I stopped.

I slammed the door and ran upstairs closing my door locking it.

~

Hope you guys liked it I'm gonna put some different covers for Wild so yeah comment on which one I should do.
~Morgan✨🕊