-12

~Ally
Kellin walked down the stairs and Grabbed my hand dragging me up. "Cmon I wanna go to Victoria secret"She whines.

I stand up sighing at the 16 year old. "How are you and vic?"I asked. "Good He has a big Dî.çk"she says and I look at her like she's crazy. "fûçking weirdo"I say and she chuckles.

We get into her car and she starts to drive to the mall. We soon pull up to the mall and I get out Fixing my skirt.

"Leggo"she says. "I invited Devin and Alexandria too"she says. "Okay"I say and I see the two girls. "Hey Devin"I say to the Small girl. "Hey"she says playing with one of her dreads.

Me and Devin walk around Victoria secret while Kellin and Alexandria Squeal at the panties making me chuckle softly

"How are you and Ricky?"I ask. "Good"she says softly while looking in the Mirror that was on the wall putting on lipstick.

"You find anyone"She asks. "No"I say lying threw my Teeth. "You're lying threw your teeth you filthy little demon"she smirked.

Just then my phone rang. I answered it

"Hello?"I ask

"I'm watching you angel"his voice comes threw the other line before it went dead.

I looked around seeing Austin sitting on a bench outside the Store smirking at me. I walked out while the girls weren't looking over to him before grabbing his hand. "Thought you were at work?"I ask dragging him into the bathroom. "Left early"He says and pins me against the wall with his body.

He pushes his hand up skirt rubbing my pùssÿ threw my panties making me moan softly.

"I gotta go baby"he says smirking at me evilly before walking out.

I whined and frowned.

~

Hope you guys liked it and Austin could tease me like that any day he wants
~Morgan✨👽

If u guys know Who Kthefemalescreameris

Follow me on insta @ Dxmestics