-26

~ally
I let out a whine as Austin teased me. He ran his finger up and down my pussy lips. He leaned down and licked my pussy softly making me clench my legs together and he growled forcing my legs to stay open.

He started to eat me out me moaning in so much pleasure. "daddyyyyyyyyyy"I cried. He inserted a finger still eating me out making me let out a loud groan and buck my hips Making him growl. He nipped at my clit making me gasp and my hips legs shook as a I came.

"Wow that didn't take much"he chuckled. I rose quickly and pushed him down kissed at his neck biting at it making him groan. I kissed down his body until I was all the way down to his erect cock.

I gripped it in my hand squeezing it slightly making him groan.
I licked the tip and suckled on it making him moan before taking him deeper into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and bobbed my head up and down hitting the back of my throat gagging making him moan. I pull away coughing slightly spit running down my chin.

I take back in my mouth hallowing my cheeks and bobbing my head.

He lets out a groan running his hand threw my hair and pull on it making him go deeper into my mouth and I cough around his cock.

"Fuck baby girl I'm gonna cum"he moans. I don't stop but go faster and faster until He groans loudly and Shoots his cum into my mouth.

I pull away when he's done cumming swallowing the bitter tasting fluid.i pull away from his cock with a pop and stand up. "I'm going to take a shower"I say and stand up making my way to the bathroom and start the shower stepping in letting the water run down my body.

I heard the glass door to my shower open and close and I turn around to Austin seeing water drip from his hair.
He pins me against the wall kissing me roughly. He rubs his cock In Between my legs before turning me around.

He got down on his knees and spreads my ass cheeks and I feel him give little licks to my hole before shoving a tongue in making me gasp and push back making his tongue go deeper. I gasped my mouth agape and I threw my head back.

He stood up and lined his cock at my hole putting the tip inside making me shiver. He pulled out before slamming into me making me moan loudly in pain and pleasure.

He gripped my hips and thrusted in and out making me moan the water cascading down our body.

"Fuck baby you're so tight"he groaned. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming on my ass. We took our shower washing each other and he was nice and washed my hair for me. I was gonna wash his but he's to tall for me.

~

Okay I've been noticed by Chris Kael from five finger death punch 2 times, ash Costello 3 times,Chris motionless 1,Devin sola 1,Kuza retweeted,om&m 1 I'm FAMOUS 😂
~Morgan❄️💀