-17

3 days later
(Got my hair done yesterday)
~ally
I laid on my bed Kellin next to me and she rubbed my back soothingly. "It's gonna be alright fuck him"she says. "I ALREADY DID"I yell as more tears cascade down my face.

There was a knock on the door making me Groan. I slip on my jumper making me basically drown in it since it was so big on me.

I opened the door seeing Austin soaked water dripping from his and he looked at me. "Will you let me explain please"he asks. "What is there to explain? That you had a wife"I ask my voice cracking and I looked down Looking at my feet.

"That was my ex"He says. I look up at him. "We have been filing for divorce for awhile now and it was Official yesterday that I was no longer married"He says. "Really?"I asked quietly obviously embarrassed.

"Yeah"he says. My eyes clouded with tears and I ran into his arms as we got soaked with rain. "I-I'm so sorry"I cried.

"It's okay"he whispered in my ear kissing my cheek softly. "I was such a bitch to you"I cried. "Look at me"he says softly. "This was not your fault you didn't know and I should've told you"he says and pressed his lips against mine making one of my legs go up (princess diaries asf).

I'm happy again.

~

so I'm v obsessed with TVD now and I'm addicted and I need friends who watch it cuz I have no one who does
~Morgan🕊✨