-27

~Ally
I laid on my bed cuddled into austins naked body with mine as he ran his hands threw my hair and played with the ends of it. I heard the door bell ring making me whine.

I stand up putting on a pair of panties and austin's sweatshirt. "I'll be right back"I say and he smiles at me. I go downstairs and open the door.

"What do you want?"I asked staring at my mother. "What are you wearing"she asked scowling me making me raise my eyebrows. "What.do.you.want?"I asked not wanting to deal with her shit.

"I came to apologize"she said. "Babe who is it?"I heard Austin call. I turned around seeing he was in a pair of sweat pants.

"Who the hell is that little girl"she said Scowling me once again. "My boyfriend"I growled. "You're to old to be having a boyfriend at this age no daughter of mine"she said. That's when I lost it.

"Your daughter? Fucking seriously,you have never been in my life and now I'm your daughter I don't fuckin think so bitch,and I'm 18,he's my boyfriend he's 24 18 is the legal fuckin age so if you're gonna criticize me about my boyfriend,the clothes that I wear inside may I add then you can just Shut the fuck up and leave"I say and slam the door shut.

~

I'm feeling bitchy rn so why not put all my bitchiness into ally
~Morgan❄️💀