-14

~ally
Austin talked to the guys like they've known each other for ages his fingers still inside of me. Soon after everyone ate we paid and left.

I got in the car with Austin and he started to drive to my house. We got out and I looked at him grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

His hands made there way down slowly gripping my ašś cheeks before picking me up my legs wrapping around his waist. He makes his way upstairs into my room before slamming his lips onto mine.

My hands gripped at his hair as he bit my lip tugging on it making me gasp softly. He laid me down shoving his hands up skirt making me gasp. He chuckled pulling my skirt down and spread my legs kissing,biting,and sucking on them making me drip.

He pulled away making me whine before he stood up pulling down his pants with his briefs. He reached into a bag pulling out a condom and lube making me giggle.

He sat them aside before pulling my panties down. "Hmmm who made you so wet baby girl?"he purred before sliding a finger into me making me gasp. "Y-You"I stutter letting out a soft moan. He slides another one into me making me squeal softly and arch my back.

He starts to move them in and out scissoring me. He pulls his fingers out of me placing them in his mouth. I tried to close my legs but he glared and held them open. "Bad girl"he says slapping my pûssy making me gasp.
He grabs the condom opening the foil with his teeth before slipping it on and squirting some lube in his hand. He covers his cøçk with the lube before placing himself at my entrance.

He grips my waist in his hand before pushing in making my eyes widen and gasp in pain and pleasure. He moved his hips and the pain soon went away and I was in a bliss. 

I tighten around his cøçk moaning. He pressed his lips against mine. My nails raked down his back and lick his lip biting it softly. "Fûçk"he breathed Thrusting harder. He rubbed my Clít making me let out a whimper.

"I-I'm gonna cûm"I moaned feeling the warmth in my tummy. "Ugh"he groaned before Thrusting one last time before releasing into the condom. My legs shook and we rode out our highs.

He pulled out throwing away the condom. I heard a buzzing noise as I buried my face into his chest. He sat up grabbing his phone looking at it.

"Fûçk"he cursed standing up and putting his clothes on. "I'm sorry baby girl but I have to go"he says. He pecks my lips leaving me confused.

"Wait-"I was about to say but he was already gone. I grabbed my sheets holding them to me going after him.
"Wait Austin what the fūck"I say and he's gone.

God dammit

~

Hi hope u guys liked it and what do you think Austin left for?
~Morgan✨👽