-25

~1 week l8ter~
~austin
I pulled up to ally's house and grabbed my coat walking up to the door. I knocked. Got nothing,I knocked again. I got nothing. I twisted the nob,it was unlocked so I opened the door seeing ally's cat laying on the couch sleeping.

I walk over and scratch behind her ears making her per softly. I start to make my way up the stairs to ally's room. I knock on the door. "Ally"I call threw the door. I didn't hear anything.

I opened the door to see her sleeping. Laying her head on her hands. Her skirt risen slightly showing off her White panties,and she was in a pair of socks and a white blouse.

I heard whimpers come from her and I set down my coat and walk over to her. She gasps and let's out a small moan. I think she's having a wet dream (no shit). I can see wetness already forming in her panties making me smirk.

I move her under out of the way before rubbing a finger in between her folds before sliding one in making her let out a soft whine. I can feel her clenching around my finger making me chuckle.

I pull my finger out seeing it already cover in her juices. I see her turn over and look at me her ginger hair in her face. "Daddyyyyyyy"she whimpered. I smirked and grabbed her by her hips pulling her towards me making her let out a gasp.

"Is there something wrong babygirl?"I asked. She's whimpered softly and ran my hands down her hips to her ass cheeks squeezing them making her Moan. I growl smash my lips against hers running my hands up her shirt. I pull my hands out of her shirt and rip it open making her buttons at the top of her shirts go all over.

"You need to stop ripping my clothes"she says scowling me. I notice she isn't wearing a bra her perky little nipples sticking out making my mouth water. I take one into my mouth swirling my tongue over it and nibble on it making her let out a moan. I bring my hand up to the other nipple and rub it I between my middle and index finger.

"Daddy please fûck me"she whimpers. I pull away from her nipple with a pop making her gasp. I pull my shirt off and was as her eyes rake down from my chest to my stomach and she's licks her lips.

I pull down my pants and boxer briefs. I grab a condom out of the night stand opening the package with my teeth and put it on. I spat in my hand and rubbed it in my dick before lining myself at her entrance and sliding in making her gasp.

I slam into her making her let out a cry and I chuckled but let out a groan when she clenched around my cock. "Fuck princess"I groaned snapping my hips and rubbing my thump up and down her clít making her cry out and buck her hips. "Daaddy I'm gonna cum"She cries.

"You gonna cum baby girl"I ask going slower. "Y-yes daddy"she whimpers "you gonna cum on daddy's cock baby girl?"I ask. "Y-Yes daddy ngh"she moans. "Well to bad"I say making her whine. "You're gonna fuckin wait till I say you can cum"I growl slamming hard into her.

"Daddy ngh please please please let me cum"she cries tears of pleasure cascaded down her face. "Beg"I say snapping my hips again. "W-What?"she asks and let's out another moan. "Beg"I growl. "Please please daddy let me cum I'll be a good girl please daddy let me cum ngh"She begs gasping when I thrust out and back in again hitting her g-spot. I feel myself about to cum too I thrust a few more times. "okay cmon cum baby"I groaned loudly as I released into the condom and she cries in pleasure her legs shaking and hips bucking into me. After we rode out our highs I pulled out and slipped the condom off hearing her pant.

She throws a blanket over top of us and cuddles into me. I smile and Kiss the top of her head.

~

Best smut I've ever written tbh,follow me on my other account Dropdeadashby read my new study on there too ^-^
~Morgan❄️💀