-2

~Ally
We pulled up to a building you could see flashing lights and the sound of the music pumping from the inside.

We get out and I see Kellin bolt running to her boyfriend before jumping on the taller boy pecking his lips (Just pretend vic is 6'0ft and Kellin is 5'2).

"Hey"I say to him tugging on a piece of his hair. He shook his head and stuck his tongue out at me and we made our way inside.

The building smelt of smoke,alcohol,and sweat from all the dancing.

"Well I'm gonna go dance with Vic don't get lost"Kellin says dragging her boyfriend onto the dance floor.

I walk over to the bar sitting down on a stool. "Beer please"I say and look at all the People swinging glow sticks,The light lasers flashing around the room,and the Sound of Dub step pumping.

The man hands me the beer and nods before attending to other people.

I sip my beer before sips turned into taking gulps and taking gulps turned into chugging it.

I stood up and walked onto the dance floor passing people and walking over to Kellin and vic as they were grinding like everyone else.

Kellin smiled at me before grabbing my hands and we started to dance with each other,

"Kell"Vic said to her. "Yeah?"she asks him smiling and moving with me.

"Wanna go get a drink"he asks and winks at her. she giggles and he takes her hand pulling her away making me chuckle.

I keep dancing moving my hips to the beat of the music and after about fifteen minutes A pair of hands are placed onto my hips and I'm pulled into someone their hips moving with mine.

They turn me around and I look up seeing them. He was around 6'4,Covered in tattoos,he had brown eyes and brown hair and a nose ring. I bite my lip as we move together.

He places his face in between my neck.

"I'm Austin"He says. "Ally"I say and gasp as his lips are placed onto my neck. He started to suck on my sensitive pale skin making me moan softly. I felt his smirk against my neck.

"Austin come on we gotta go"I boy said. He was average height,He was slightly chubby the cute kind. "Coming Aaron"He says. "You later Ally"He says walking away with his friend.

Even his ašs was nice threw those skinny jeans. Like boi clap that ašs like Tony Perry (had to do it)
~

Goodnight imma watch Teenwolf while I go to bed.
~Morgan😴💤